Chapter 17

The Story Of Us

Hera look at her family whom she will leave soon . She smile , hoping to come back becoming a better person . She pick up Hanbyul and carry her in her arms .

"Hanbyul love unnie"

Hanbyul words make her shed tears . She had neglected her much and now Hanbyul will be the one and only princess in the house .

"I love you too love"

She kissed her sister's cheek and hug her small body tightly .

"You sure you're going to the airport alone my sweetheart ?"

"Neh omma , at least it wont sadden me up much"

Mrs Kim smile and kiss her for the last time before she will go abroad .

...

Chanwoo look at happy Junhwe . He knew that this bestfriend of him still doesnt know about his love Hera who would be leaving soon . Should he tell him ?

"Hera arent picking up my phone . How about you ?"

"June , I've got something to tell you"

Junhwe still on trying to call Hera , ignoring his words making him dumbfounded . He pull his phone away and push Junhwe to the nearest wall .

"What the hell Chanu !"

"Hera is leaving Korea today you !"

Junhwe blink his eyes , looking straight at Chanwoo .

"How ? What ? Why she didnt tell me ?"

"Go to airport now and ask her stupid !"

...

Hera look around for the last time . She let out a deep breathe and force a smile . She would miss the place so much as it was the place she was born , she grew up , she study , she learn about friendship and most of all , she fell in love .

'I'm sorry June , I really do'

...

Junhwe run into the airport , searching for the love which he promise to take care of . He go here and there to find her trace , but he found nothing . He took a seat at one of the bench , blinking his eyes . Did he just lost his love before he could create memories with her ?

...

Hera sighes as she took a sit in the plane .

'I'm sorry June , for not telling you , for leaving you , for not keeping my promise , for everything'

Without her own realization , tears escaped from her eyes .