Chapter 6

The Story Of Us

After ordering their food , Hanbin look at Hera with the most curious eyes making Hera worried but Jinhwan pull her towards him a bit.

"Why do you save his number with the name Heartstealer ? Are you two something ? Ya , tell me"

Hera avoid Hanbin's eyes and hold Jinhwan hands tightly . 

"What happen here ? Who are you talking about Hanbin ah ?"

Jiwon intrude the scene making Hera sighes . She need to tell them later or now as it already explode . 

"Keep calm Hanbin ah , you scared her" 

Jinhwan try to calm Hanbin meanwhile Jiwon look at three of them blankly as he dont understand a thing .

"Hyung ! So you know already ? Ya , how could you ~ We are siblings Kim Hera !" 

"What is this all about ? Mind telling me ? Kim Hanbin ? Jinan hyung ? Yahh Kim Hera ~"

"Chill down Kim Hanbin . Hera will tell us wont you ?" 

Hera look at her oppas which she knows that they really concern towards her . She knows how overprotective her oppas is but Hanbin is somehow furious making her curious .

"I dont mean to hide it , its just we are not even together officially . 'Some' I guess ? Mianhe" 

Jinhwan sighes . He know her struggles and the risk she's taking . She's being strong for too long already .

"Wait , who is it again ?" 

Jiwon question making Hera facepalm herself . As she try to tell him , their food arrived making Jiwon forgot about his question . 

...

"You should promise us that you wont be keeping any secrets from us Kim Hera"

"Hanbin is right . We are not mad , just concern about you . Jinan hyung is not the only oppa you have . We feel offended" 

Hera chuckle and she nod with her warm smile . 

"But Hanbin oppa , what is it until you are so furious about 'Heartstealer' ?"

Hera ask as she sips the drink making Jinhwan and Hanbin chocked at the same time .

"Why am I always the last to know?"

Jiwon make his most annoyed face as he realized he always late to receive any news . 

"Nothing , just nothing" 

Jinhwan smile awkwardly and glare towards Hanbin . Hanbin could only rub his nape awkwardly and mouth Jiwon that he'll tell him later. 

"I'm tired already . Can we go home now ?"

Hera words make them stop their actions and smile . They walk towards their car and settle in . As soon as Hera's head land onto Hanbin's lap, she dozed of making Hanbin ruffled her hair and sighes .

...

(Hanbin POV) 

After sending Hera into her room , I barged into Jinan hyung's room . I land into hyung's bed and roll over towards Jinan hyung who is sitting beside Jiwon hyung who is lying on his back .

"What is happening now , Jinan hyung ?"

I try to control my voice as Hera might listen .

"I dont know . When I first heard about it , I wasnt worried until you suddenly tell me about it" 

Jinan hyung went into his own thoughts . Jiwon hyung also lost in his thoughts . 

"I dont know anymore Hanbin . Hera said that something is wrong about him in her eyes lately making me wonders , does he knows about it ?" 

Jinan hyung look towards me and Jiwon hyung making him sighes . Jiwon hyung who just know what happen keep himself quiet as he still thinking the ways to settle the problem when Hera suddenly bust into the room .

"Kim Hera ? What are you doing here ?"

I ask her carefully as her eyes shows that she is scared . Hera run towards us with tears almost fell when suddenly she fall into Jiwon hyung arms . Jinan hyung realized she didnt wake up from her sleep morelikely sleepwalk like she used to so he put her into his bed . Jiwon hyung look at us as his eyes saying 'Its been a long time since her last sleep walk' . We all look among ourselves and realized the sudden outburst actually stressed her up . We decided to end our discussion and sleep on the bed together . Well , it still our Sibling Nights afterall .

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dun dun dun hahaha . Heartstealer is what I call my boyfriend so haha . Its  not interesting much but I just hope that you enjoy it .