Chapter 15

The Story Of Us

Hera sit quietly at her desk , listening to her iPod which was playing HiSuhyun's I'm Different while doing revision when Junhwe and Chanwoo come towards their table .

"Halu Kim Hera ?"

Hera dont even move to see them as she dont hear their voice . Junhwe and Chanwoo look at each other and sighes . Its already 3 days she had been ignoring them . Neither one of them succeed to console her . Hyunjoo look at the boys sympathetically . She just shook her head and look at Hera . Junhwe and Chanwoo turn infront as the teacher arrived . 

...

Hera walk slowly towards the cafeteria when suddenly Junhwe block her way . 

"Move Goo"

"Whats wrong with you Hera ?"

"Nothing , wheres Chanumon ? Arent you two suppose to be together ?"

"Chanwoo and I are not together , but WE ARE"

"I'm tired okay , just leave me alone for awhile"

"You feel offended that day ? We are so sorry princess , we dont mean it like that tho"

Hera look at Junhwe closely . She try to focus to him but she failed . Suddenly she was surrounded with the dark . 

"Yah , Kim Hera !!"

Hera fall onto Junhwe's shoulder making him panic but he quickly recover and carry her . He rushed towards the infirmary and quickly call the nurse . 

...

Hera slowly open her eyes . She look around and notice that she was in her own room . She felt a hand on her hand and realized it was Junhwe , sitting with his head onto her bed , sleeping . She smile as she play with his hair making Junhwe move .

"Oh you awake ? Anything you need ?"

Junhwe tucked her hair behind her ear . She just smile and shook her head . 

"Why didnt you tell me ?"

...

Junhwe excuse himself and Hera to go home as Kim Sajangnim asked them to . Kim's driver send them back home from school since Jinhwan was still in class meanwhile Jiwon and Hanbin were practicing their rap for Show Me The Money . When he arrived in her room , he tucked her under the duvet to keep her warm . He look closely towards her face and realized that Hera was pale as ever . Kim's private doctor arrived and ask for Junhwe to wait outside . After the checkup , he received the most shocking moment in his life . 

"June ah , I'm sorry but my daughter here is having a hard time struggling with her brain tumor"

...

Hera look at Junhwe , bitting her lips . She sighes . 

"Its complicated June ah . I dont want to worry you or even Chanu . Worrying omma , appa and oppadeul is already hard"

"But bearing the pain alone is harder Kim Hera"

"I'm scared that I might not remember most of the people and mostly you Goo Junhwe . This brain tumor have side effects too after the operation . Although its still on early stage , I'm scared the fact I am going to lose you June . We barely made any memories together only the two of us"

"Well then , lets make one , well after you get well"

Junhwe smile while patting her hair . 

...

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you"

The girl shook her head , saying its okay . Chanwoo lend his hand to stand her up .

"Thanks . Its okay , I'm okay"

Chanwoo let out a relief breathe . He notice that the girl's books were on the floor and pick it up . 

"Here's your book . Sorry for bumping into you . I was in hurry because my bestfriend was ill"

"I understand , its okay . I think you should get going now mister"

"I guess so . Oh , I'm Chanwoo by the way"

"I know . See you around then Chanwoo . And do remember the name Kim Dahyun"

She flash her smile and walk away . Kim Dahyun , the person that maybe will change his life .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wohoo , TWICE's Dahyun make her grand entrance into the story hoho . Did you guys realize that all my cameos are 98liner idol , hehehehe . I just love 98liner idols IDK why . Lately I keep on checking out TWICE's Dahyun , SEVENTEEN's Seungkwan and Vernon , CLC's Yeeun and Elkie , ASTRO's Moonbin , iKON's Chanwoo and so many more 98liner idols lols . Thank you for reading the story and my silly author note , I love you guys .