Chapter 19

The Story Of Us

"Kim Hera ?"

Hera turn around to see who called her and realized it was a tall boy who walk towards her with his sassiness self , Hera chuckle .

"Yes mister ? Do I know you or how do you know me ? Wait what am I even asking ?"

She chuckle again making Junhwe look at her weirdly . Is she pretending not to know him or what ?

"You dont know me ?"

"Sorry to say but no . Are you a friend of mine ? Wow , what did I do in my past life having so many handsome boys around me ?"

Junhwe smile seeing her again . True he was hurt because she dont remember him but he knew this would happen so he just shrug it off . He don't want to force her remembering anything if its going to hurt her .

"Yah Kim Hera ! I told you not to ... Oh June ah"

Jiwon is running towards Hera as she left him alone when he was busy paying their lunch . He is somehow taken aback seeing Junhwe infront of his sister right now .

"Hey hyung ! I met your beautiful sister on my way home"

"Oppa you know him ? Whoa great . Then I can meet you often June ssi ?"

"Haha yeah . Oh please drop the formality Hera ah"

"Sure , I am glad you ask me too . Oh I think I should go or this Jiwon oppa of mine will drag me away from you . See you see June ah !"

Hera wave towards him and hold Jiwon arm firmly . June smile . Since he can't remember how it feels to fall for Hera back then because of their friendship , now he know how it feels .

'I promise to make you fall for me again Hera ah'

...

"Ommaaaaaaaaaa , I met this boy . Omaigod , omma he's so handsome and hot and sassy . His voice are eargasms to me . He knew Jiwon oppa ! You should meet him omma !"

Hera go straight towards her mother as soon as she enters the house . Jiwon chuckle seeing her . Maybe her mind dont remember but her heart does .

"Whoa , what's with her hyung ?"

Hanbin come towards Jiwon making Jiwon smile . He pat his younger brother shoulder .

"She met someone while running away from me and it seems the guy is somehow her ideal type"

Jinhwan who just come towards his dongsaengs make a weird face . Hanbin is somehow speechless . What will happen to Junhwe then ?

"Hera stop babling and go wash up . Geez this girl . Omma , invite her crush to dinner tomorrow can we ?"

Jinhwan and Hanbin are now taken aback . Does Jiwon forgot about Junhwe or what ?

"Sure sure . We can . It wont harm her anyway"

...

"Oppa ! How do I look ? Wait , no . Omma being a girl is hard ! Why do I have so much clothes anyway ? I'm nervous . Ottoke ?"

Mrs Kim only chuckle seeing his daughter flustered . She was never like this when she dated Junhwe back then since she is somehow the tough girl plus Junhwe is her bestfriend . Guess the new Hera finally could show her mom how she handle her teenage love . The Trio Kims brother just shook their head . Hera had never cool down from the morning .

"Omma , do something . She's flustered for nothing !"

Jinhwan sighes . How could Mrs Kim and Jiwon keep calm like its was her first love ? Hanbin and Jinhwan is now worrying how they should talk to Junhwe that he should move on. They sighes and as it is a cue , the doorbell rings .

"OMMAAAAAAA , HE'S HERE ! HELP ME !"

Mrs Kim just give her a motherly smile and ask Jinhwan to open the doors . He wasnt please to see the one who stole his sister heart because of Junhwe but he couldnt let her down so he just open the door without hesitation making him shock himself .

"Hey Jinan hyung !"