Chapter 14

The Story Of Us

Kims family alongside Junhwe and Chanwoo rushed towards the emergency room . As they arrive , they could see Hanbin sleeping on one of the bleachers , covered with blood . Jinhwan quickly recovered from what he see and walk towards him .

"Yah Hanbin , wake up !"

Hanbin wake up with a whine . He glare his eyes towards Jinhwan . 

"Hyuuuuung , you disturbed my dream again !"

Jiwon who already sit beside Hanbin facepalm himself . How could he thought about that first ? 

"Where's Hera , hyung ?"

Junhwe ask Hanbin making Hanbin chuckle . 

"Emergency room . She'll be fine"

Kims parents let out a relieved breathe .

...

"Oppa , I think you should stop driving now . I am feeling uneasy"

Hera words hit Hanbin . So both of them feel uneasy . He stop his car at the side as he look at Hera's side profile . Hera look at her oppa and smile happily making Hanbin smile too when suddenly they heard a loud crash near them . They could see the lorry driver was flustered and left the place quickly although he was injured . Both of the siblings came near the scene when Hera showed her oppa that the oil tank leaked . Knowing what happen next , Hanbin try to open the car door and luckily it opened . The younger was unconscious yet the sister keep on saying 'Help him' .

The moment Hanbin pull the sister away from the car as Hera already pick up the 4-years-old boy , the car exploded into pieces . Ambulance and policemen came few seconds later and took 4 of them to the nearest hospital .

...

As Hanbin try to scare Hanbyul with the blood on his body making Mrs Kim scold him because the blood is dirty , Hera come out from the emergency room . 

"Oh Hera ya !"

Kim sajangnim approach his daughter who seems to smile diligently . 

"I'm fine , the girl and her brother also safe except they are still in critical stage . Their parents came to thank Hanbin oppa but he slept , with all the blood pfft"

Hanbin grin awkwardly making all of them chuckle . 

"I was so worried when Hanbin called and explain the situation . I am more scared that you two were hit with the pieces of the car ! I dont know why but you make me worried much these days Kim Hera . And you too Kim Hanbin !"

Mrs Kim sighes but smile warmly towards her two children . Jinhwan come near Mrs Kim and pat her back knowing how worry she was before coming to the hospital . 

"Sorry omma . Luckily our instinct helped us . If Hanbin keep driving , maybe we're the one in the emergency room"

Everyone sighes . She's right . They should stop worrying and be grateful that they had made it . 

"Erm , Mrs Kim , can we talk with Hera or maybe walk her home ?"

...

Chanwoo and Junhwe come towards Hera with a not so happy face .

"I was worried you know ! You just left when suddenly Jiwon hyung called saying you are at the hospital . When I was on my way , I saw pieces of car and I thought it was Hanbin's car ! Aisht"

"Keep calm Chanu ! Hanbin oppa helped them so basically I dont do much . Dont worry you freak !"

"Haha , Chanu was about to kill himself because he feel guitly as you were from his house , settle the problems we 're having . He keep blaming himself haha . Omaigod Hera , you should see his face !"

Junhwe and Hera laugh making Chanwoo roll his eyes. He playfully punched Junhwe making Junhwe laugh more . Hera look at them and smile but later widen her eyes .

"Oh , both of you ... ?"

"Bros before love I guess , right June ?"

"Yeah , we dont need to fight over small things . We are bros !"

They high-5 making Hera walk away with all the anger showed at her face . Junhwe and Chanwoo stop their act and chase over Hera . June pull her wrist making her stop .

"Whats wrong with you ?"

"Nothing , just being 'small things' I guess"

And she walk away from them again . They sighes . Again , they put themselves in trouble with Kim Hera .