Chapter 16

The Story Of Us

Again , the three of them are having their meeting at the rooftop . Junhwe was somewhere in his house leaving Chanwoo and Hera alone . Hera was busy playing her paper airplane when Chanwoo notice something hidden in her purse which she put it in her textbook . He steal glances at Hera at sneakily took her purse . He realized it was an airplane ticket to US . He blink his eyes but quickly recover when he heard Hera voice . Luckily he manage to hide back her purse .

"Soooo what are we going to do today ?"

Chanwoo smile awkwardly and raise up his shoulder when suddenly Junhwe pop up at the door with someone .

"DOUBLE DAAAAATE"

"What the hell Goo , get off me ergh . Why you drag me here anyway ?"

The girl shoved Junhwe away and roll her eyes . Junhwe grin as he walk towards Hera , pulling the girl too . Chanwoo just sit and stare quietly at the scene infront of him . What the hell does he mean by double date ?

"I promise you we'll do something today and since Chanwoo will be left alone , I bring him company !"

"Both of you are going on dates ? How offensive !"

Hera chuckle meanwhile the girl look at Chanwoo with an empty stare . 

"Dahyun ah ! Cant you be at least a little friendly with Chanwoo ? I drag you here so both of you can meet tho"

"Whatevs , we met already by the way . Now , bye June , I am tired seeing you nag and talk"

Dahyun pull Chanwoo and storm away leaving June and Hera dumbfounded .

"Sooooo , anything to do today ?"

...

"Sorry Chanwoo , Junhwe is sickening me sometimes"

Chanwoo smile to her and telling its okay with his gestures . 

"So we should befriends from now on Dahyun"

"Oh yeah sure , well at least we arent that awkward with each other"

They walk and walk until they reached a café and settle up . 

"I thought you like Hera ?"

Chanwoo look at Dahyun and widen his eyes . He awkwardly and try to avoid her eyes making her chuckle .

"Sorry , I notice the way you act around her is somehow ... different ? Wait ! I'm not your stalker !! Just noticed since June keeps on babling to keep my eye on his Hera"

"Okay I get it but who are you with June ?"

"His cousin"

...

"Sooooo ?"

Hera look at Junhwe and laugh . She wrap her arm around his arm and land her head on his shoulder . His scent lingering on her nose making her comfortable . Junhwe grab her hand and held it tightly .

"I missed you" 

Hera look at Junhwe and chuckle .

"I am infront of you already mister Goo"

Junhwe smile and stand up making her stand up too . He held her hand tight as she would be gone forever . Hera just look at their hands and smile , tightly held it too because she knew that this will end soon .