Chapter 1

The Story Of Us

Hera look around for her two boys infront of her locker . Its lunch and why on earth are they late ? Sometimes she wonder why she is the only girl among them . She start to pout and walk away when someone stop her .

"Miss me already ?"

"Oh shut up Goo Junhwe because I am not . Now where is Chanumon?"

Junhwe look around , mentally slap himself for losing that dork . Hera start to roll her eyes seeing Junhwe lost the giant Chanu . Hera phone ring iKON's Dumb&Dumber making she shocked herself .

"Neh ?"

'Where are you two ? I almost finish my lunch alone' 

"Pabo , we were searching for you . How come you could eat without us"

Hera heard Chanwoo chuckle on the other line making her annoyed . Junhwe realized what happen quickly pull her to the cafeteria . 

...

"Chanu ! You should see Hera's face haha . You can make her annoyed in phone calls too ?"

Junhwe laugh all he can along with Chanwoo making Hera roll her eyes for the thousandths time . Mind tell her why she is somehow bestfriend with these stupid dorks ? She quietly chew her food looking at Chanwoo and Junhwe who keeps on making jokes about who knows what . Suddenly they stop laughing and look at her .

"What ?"

"Ani , you are too quiet"

Junhwe nod , agreeing with Chanwoo . She's too quiet ? She just realized that her quietness make them stressed or whatever you call it . Junhwe look at her with worried look meanwhile Chanwoo look at her with apologetic look . What is wrong with them anyway ?

"Can you two stop staring and eat your food ? We will be late so eat up and dont worry , I'm okay"

She smile and continue eating as she keep on thinking about something which bothering her mind for some times but she try to shoo it away . As long as her two boys are here , nothing to be worried right ?

...

"Why are you so quiet today ? Are you even fine ?"

Junhwe sudden stop making her bumped into him and gratefully Chanwoo was behind her , making sure she didnt fall .

"I am fine . Thanks anyway Chanu and sorry for worrying both of you"

"Well I hope you be yourself tomorrow"

Chanwoo said as they arrived infront of her house . She nod and pull her two bestfriends' arm into her arms .

"I love you both so much I might feel guilty because both of you still single haha"

Her words making them chuckle . Well , the three bestfriends are famous for their brains and talents so they thought it was hard to get near them as Hera is somehow cold and wouldnt care less with people near her , June with his sassiness and Chanwoo who is the only one happy and cheerful among them .

"Not your fault anyway . June is just too sassy"

"Pfft talk about yourself , how come this so called friendly giant still doenst have a girlfriend ?"

"Okay stop it you two . People like both of you worth someone better than all of those damn girls"

Junhwe laugh with Chanwoo as they sense jealousy from their one and only princess .

"I smell jealous Kim Hera here , haha , now get in before your lovable oppas attack us"

Hera glared Junhwe and pull her hand away . She pout annoyingly and straight into her house as she see her oppa open the door for her making Chanwoo and Junhwe chuckle .