009

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

009

Zelo POV

I'm in my way to B.A.P hangout when I see a girl wearing my school uniform walked. I stopped the car beside her and rolled my window down. She is Soomin. "Hey, where do you want to go?" I asked Soomin. "Home. How about yourself?" she said to me. "B.A.P's hangout place." I said. "Oh..." she said to me. "Hey, get in! Let me take you to your home!" I asked her while I'm mentally scolding myself because I'm scared that I will make the situation awkward or maybe worse. "But... but..." she said. "No buts." I said calmly but my heart beats like crazy. Aishhh, I mustn't forced her. But suddenly she replied, "Huh.. okay" . Did she just say okay? OMO, OMO. She get in to the car and tell me her home address. 

Wait.. Ma City street number 3... why is it so familiar? I'm just shrugged of my train of think and continue to drive. It's all quiet in the way to her home. But, after I'm arrived, I'm shocked. Is she lying to me? This is SEVENTEEN's Woozi house. Hmmm.... weird. I must asked to Youngjae to search about her. 

"Hey, thanks for driving me to home!" she thanked me. "Hey, your welcome! And it's what friends for right?" I said to her with a fake smile while my mind hoping that she didn't knew that my smile is fake. "Hehehe, you are right! Bye! You go first then I will go in!" she said to me. "Ne. Bye!" I quickly make a U-turn and speeding up to B.A.P's hangout place.

Once I'm arrived at B.A.P's hangout place that that's not that fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter