030

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin POV

I woke up feeling a heavy thing in my waist. "What time is-" I said but cutted when I realized where I am. "What? Jungkook's room again? I'm so killing them!" I said then I got up and went to my room.

"YAH!" I shouted that wakes them up. "Oh, Soomin! You startled me." Ara said. "Oh yeah, we have to prepare for the wedding, aite?" Jiho said. "Well, now that you say it, it's this night, right?" Taehyung said. "Yeah." Jimin said. "Should we start getting ready?" Jiho said. "Wellll, yes." Taehyung said.

"YAH! WHY DON'T YOU ING WAKE ME UP?" I shouted. "Hehehe, we are waking Jungkook up first." Jimin excused him and Taehyung. They quickly go to Jungkook's room, leaving me with two scared bunny.

"Okay, I surrender! It's just that you two are so cute." Ara said while lifting her hands up on the air. Jiho followed Ara gesture and smile sheepishly.

"I'll let you off the hook for today." I said as I rolled my eyes. They hugged me while jumping and I just stood still. I feel something weird gonna happen today.

 

"Soomin-ah~, let's get your make up done!" eommeonim shouted from the other side of the door. "Ne, I'm going to take a bath first!" I replied to eommeonim and she let me. Ara and Jiho let go of their hug and I took a quick bath. I went out using my clothes and asks the two (Ara and Jiho) to take a bath first.

I went to eommeonim and I saw her with 3 other peoples. I recognize abeonim but I don't recognize the two. "Ah, Soomin! Here, Mr.Kim and his daughter will take care of your make up, dress, and stuffs." eommeonim said.

"Anyeong haseyo, Jung Soomin imnida~" I bowed and they bowed back. "I'm Kim Sooman and this is my daughter, Kim Sojung." Mr. Kim introduced himself.

"Come on, let me take you to the room." eommeonim said and take us to a room. She left us and the two started their job. Mr. Kim doing all the make up and his daughter, Sojung doing all the other stuffs.

I changed to my wedding dress and Sojung helped me. "You know what, Soomin-ssi?" she said and I make a confused face. "You look alike with Yerinnie." she said with that kind smile.

"Ah, are you one of her best friend?" I asked and she nodded. She zipped the dress and I'm all done except for the hair.

"You two are naturally pretty~ I'm jealous of you two." Sojung said as she braid my hair.

"You are pretty too, Sojung-ssi." I said with a big smile.

"Ey, just call me Sowon like Yerin." she said as she make a bun with my braided hair now.

"Okay, and you can just call me Soomin no adding -ssi!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, Soomin." she said as she smiled prettily. Girl-crush charms overflowing.

 

--- SKIP TIME --

 

Now, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter