005

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

005

Author POV

The taller boy come forward and introduce himself, "Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Choi Junhong ibnida. Just call me Zelo." then the shorter boy come forward and introduce himself too, "Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Moon Jongup ibnida. Just call me Jongup." "Zelo, you sit beside Soomin. And Jongup, you sit beside Zelo. Soomin, raise your hand." your teacher said.

 

Your POV


That tall boy.. I think that I know him long time ago...

I'm back to earth after Miss Lee mentioned my name, "Soomin, raise your hand.", I quickly raise my hand, not knowing why Miss Lee mentioned me. "Now, Zelo and Jongup, you go to your sit and CLASS! your English teacher, Mr. Kim is in his absence so he will be replaced by me. Now, open your English book page 5 and do the exercise page 8-12." Miss Lee said. I quickly take my English book and open page 5.

3 hours and 45 minutes later....

Uhh, finally, I am finished all of the exercise. IT'S FREAKING 150 QUESTIONS!!! and in top of it, I dislike English, nearly hate, maybe? I feel there is somebody that staring at me. I look to my right and see the tall new student that looks familiar staring at me. I'm staring at him too and his eyes, nose, and mouth looks really familiar. "Hongie." I said. I broke the staring contest between me and him. 

He looks like Hongie. His eyes, nose, and mouth looks really like Hongie. But is it really him? I miss him. 

My thought interupted by the sound of bell ringing indicating that it's lunch time. Miss Lee dismissed us and after that they go out of the class. "Yerim-ah! You go first, ne? I have something to do first and maybe I will not join you and Bam for lunch." I said. "Ne! Don't forget to lunch, okay?" Yerim said. " Ne~!" I said and I go out of the class, searching Zelo. When I spotted him with Jongup, I quickly called him. "Zelo-ssi! Can I talk to you for a while?" I said. "Umm, okay! Jongup, you go to canteen first, I will follow you later." he said. "Ne." Jongup said and go to the canteen. "Let's go talk in the garden." I said and lead him to the garden. 

The moment we reached the garden, he say,"So, what do you want to talk about with me?" "Did you have any childhood friend?" I asked. "Yeah, I have. Why?" he said. "Is a boy named Jeon Wonwoo is one of your childhood friend?" I asked. "Yeah, how did you know?" he said. "Did you have any girl childhood friend?" I asked. "Yeah, wait a second, how did you know?" he confused. "Did you born and live in Mokpo until 9 years old then you move to another city?" I asked. "Yeah, now, tell me, how did you know about it?" he asked. "I'm your childhood friend, Kim Soomin." I said. "Are you really really that fatso Kim Soomin? Really?" he asked. "Yeah, it's me." I said. "That's why you look really familiar but you are so fit right now." he said. "Thanks for the compliment and do you want to have a lunch?" I said. "Yeah! Come with me, okay? I want to introduce you to my best friends." he pleaded. "Okay, silly. Hurry, there is only half time of lunch." I said. 

We walked to the canteen while catching up about 7 years without contacting each other. "There they are! Come on! Let's grab our lunch and go to B.A.P table!" Zelo said and dragging me to grab lunch faster. "Faster!" he said. "Slow down, Zelo! They are not going anywhere!" I said. Then we arrived at B.A.P table. "Guys! I'm going to introduce you all to my childhood friend! Guys, this is Kim Soomin and Soomin, this is B.A.P!" he said. "Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Kim Soomin ibnida! Just call me Soomin. Bangapseubnida!" . Then they introduce themself one by one,

"Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Bang Yongguk ibnida! Just call me Yongguk. Bangapseubnida!"

​"Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun  Kim Himchan ibnida! Just call me Himchan. Bangapseubnida!"

​"Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Jung Daehyun ibnida! Just call me Daehyun. Bangapseubnida!"

​"Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Yoo Youngjae ibnida. Just call me Youngjae. Bangapseubnida!"

"Annyeong haseyo, jeoneun Moon Jongup ibnida. Just call me Jongup. Bangapseubnida!"

I sit between Zelo and Jongup and talking with B.A.P and eat my lunch. After lunch we go seperately to our locker and take our book for the schedule after lunch until over. Lucky for me, Jongup and Zelo have the same schedule as mine. And not to mention, Yerim's schedule is the same but Bambam's schedule is different so, yeah. "Zelo, let's meet at the class, okay? I'm going to talk with my best friend." I said. "Yeah, meet you at the class." he said then walked to the class with Jongup. I go to Yerim's locker just in time when she is picking her books. "Yerim~!" I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter