023

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara's POV

"Oi! Everyone! I'm going out with V later! What should I wear?" I whined. Me and the members are resting in our big living room because you know that we have 17 members ^^. Oh yeah, Soomin isn't here and I don't know what is she doing right now.. maybe preparing her wed? Poor her. She likes Jungkook but Jungkook hates her. "Just do it yourself, Ara-ah~" Lia said. "Mika~ pwease~ you are our fashionista so pwease help me~~" I whined to Mika. "Well, you are our visual so just wear anything~ it'll be pretty on you~" Mika said. "Pwease~~" I said and pouted. "Aigoo! Arraseo! You go take a shower and I'l choose the outfit~" Mika finally said. "Hurray! Thanks, Mika~!" I said and then go take a shower at the bathroom in my and 99 liners bedroom.

V's POV

I ride my 'baby' to The Beauty hangout place and well, when I asked Suga for the number of their hangout place, he just say to don't worry and just go to the place. The Beauty hangout place is the only building in the gang. I rang the bell and then there is someone who open it. "Oh! V-ssi! How do you know our hangout?" the girl asked. "I asked Suga hyung about your hangout?" I said more like asked hehe. "Oh! That lazy ! Well, I'm his girlfriend, you can call me Mira!" Mira said. "Oh, I know why Suga likes you very much! You two love cursing so much!" I said. "Well, maybe! Oh yeah! Come in! You are waiting for Ara, right? You can wait in the 99 liners bedroom!" she said. "Oh yeah, thanks!" I said. Then she guide me to 99 liners bedroom. "Wait here, okay? Ara is taking a bath right now." she said. "Okay." I said then she left.

I roamed around the 99 liners bedroom there is two bunk beds and four table. I guess this is a 4 people rooms. Then I see a photo with 99 liners written in it. Surprisingly, I recognized all of them face. (Left to right) : Mins (Seohyun), Soomin, Ara, and Jho(Jiho). Then suddenly a girl come in. "Oh V-ssi? Tell Ara that this is her outfit, ne? Thank you." the girl said as she put Ara outfit in one of the table and then go out again. "Ne.." I said. Then, suddenly, Ara came out just wearing a towel. "OMO!" she said as she recognized me. "I'm sorry!" I said and turn around so that my back faced her. She quickly dressed herself. "Ehm? V-ssi? I'm done." she said as she hung her head down. Ara is wearing a sleeveless white dress with red polkadot pattern on it. The dress only reach her mid thigh. Why do I feel so hot suddenly? 

"V-ssi?" she said and her face is just few inches away from my face. I'm back to earth because of that. Her lips is so tempting... wait, Kim Taehyung! Don't be a ert like Namjoon hyung! "You're so pretty.." I said. "Thanks~ and you can close your mouth!" Ara said then smiled. "Hehe, sorry~" I said. I even didn't know that my mouth is open. "Well, come on!" she said and guide me to the main door. She wear a red converse high and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter