021

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"YOU?!!" Hyeri shouted. Oh my ing- It's Hyeri!!! 

"Annyeong haseyo, Hyeri-ssi!!!" I said and bowed. "Come here!" she shouted. I go to the place she is standing and then suddenly she kicks me. It's not that hurt but I'm very shock that I fall. "Ckckck! GET UP!" she said. I just get up with shock written all over my face. I should know that she is going to beat the light out of me. And I must remember that she is in a gang. Huh. Then, she slaped me and pushed me to the wall behind me. I feel the bruise in my back is worser now. What is happening with Jungkookand Hyeri with pushing me to a wall? "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" she shouted at me. I just hung my head low and confused because I don't know what's my fault. "Because of you, Jungkook break up with me." she said in a deep, low voice. "Take this, this, this, this, and this." She punched me for 4 times and pushed me to the wall again making me fall in sit position. After that, she grab her hand bag and leave the house. But, before she closed the door, she say, "You! I want you to beg Jungkook to be my boyfriend again. If not, I will tell Jungkook about your secret that.. you are in a gang." she said and whispered at the end of setences.

Jungkook break up with her????? And she know that I'm in a gang!!!! No! I will just begged to Jungkook abaout it!!!! If there is anything I don't want Jungkook to know, it's me in a gang!!!

I rushed to Jungkook bedroom and knocked on the door. "Jungkook-ssi! Jungkook-ssi! Please open the door!!!" I said as if my life is going to end. "Aish!! Go away! I don't need you!!!" He said from his room. "Pleaseeee!!! Jungkook-ssi, pleaseeee!!! I will do anything for you but please open the door!!!" I shouted. "WHAT?!!" He shouted to me angrily while opening the door. "Why do you broke up wih Hyeri?" I asked him. "It's none of your business." he said and going to close the door but I held it with my foot.

"YAH!" he shouted a little bit off-guard. I take this as my chance to enter his room and asked him. "Tell me, Jungkook-ssi!!" I said to him as my gangster side is slowly coming."GO OUT!!" he shouted as he pushed me so that my oh-so-bruised back collided with the door that is closed becase he pushed me. "No, until I got the answer." I said. "Well, wel, look like this trying to fight me for the second time, huh." he said as he grabbed a belt. 

Oh my! Don't tell me that he is going to- suddenly, he hit me with the belt. I tried to hold the pain but there's no use because he is hitting me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter