028

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Who are they?" Yerin said. "Let's hide first then I'll tell you." I said as I dragged her to a guest room. "So, why are we hiding?" Yerin asked. "I just want to tell you to be me as J-Soo for now. Ok?" I asked. "Okay~" Yerin said. "Thank you!!" I said as I hugged her tightly. "But, what should I act like?" Yerin asked. "Hm.. let's see. The nice gangster one? Cause I'm not the badass type." I said. "Such a confident girl, kkkk." Yerin giggled. "Oh yeah, the guest that's coming is BTS. BTS is our brother and also Jungkook group. And I guess I'll text Hoseok oppa first about telling Jungkook that you are the J-Soo all this time. Oh yeah, there is a time that I tell him about me and the 'J-Soo' being in the sam middle school and the students called 'us' twins. Do you got it?" I asked. "Well, yeah~" Yerin said. "Wait. I'll text Hoseok oppa first." I said as I take my phone out and texted oppa. "Ready?" I asked Yerin. "Yup!" She said. "Okay then, let's go!" I said as I opened the door and go to the living room.

"Oh! My baby twins! Come here and sit beside me!" Hoseok said as he kicked Jimin and Jungkook out of the sofa. "OUCH!" "Yah! Hobie hyung!" Jungkook and Jimin yelled. "Shut the up and let me tell you something." Hoseok said as we sit. "So, my mom say that actually I have twins sisters and the other one is no other than J-Soo. I saw the others expression showing shock. I gave my member the 'just-play-along' face. "You are the J-Soo right?" Jin oppa whispered to me. "Of course, this is just for Jungkook to be fooled at." I whispered back. "But, her real name is Jung Yerin, right lil' sis?" Hoseok said to Yerin. "Ne, annyeong hasyeo Jung Yerin imnida." Yerin said and grinned. "Can I call you just Yerin?" Jungkook asked. "Of course!" Yerin said.

"SO, Want to play some game?" Namjoon asked. "Of course but what?" Ara asked. "Hmmm, how about WII? Truth or Dare? Or 3,6,9 clap?" Taehyung suggested. "How about we choose the one that we want to play among the game and play in group?" Jiho asked. "Good idea! So, who want to play WII?" Namjoon said. The 00 liners and 98 liners plus Hoseok and Suga raised their hands up. "Truth or Dare?" Namjoon said. The 99 liners plus Yerin, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook raised their hands up. "So, the rest is 3,6,9 clap?" Namjoon said and the rest nodded. "Okay then,  the one that want to play WII can go to the game room, the one that play Truth or Dare can go to the music room, while the rest will be here." Xiwang said. "Okay" the rest said. "Let's play!" Mika said as she get up and lead the way to the game room. "Come on!" Ara said as she lead the way to the music room. I got up and followed her.

"So, are we going to spin the bottle or point to someone?" Ara asked. "The second option!" Jin said. "Okay then~ make a circle and seat!" Seohyun said and we sit. I sit beside Jin and Yerin. "Start from me! Taehyung, truth or dare?" Ara said. "Hmm, dare." Taehyung said and Ara smiled evilly. "I dare you to.... hmm.... peck Soomin's cheek!" Ara said. "What?!! You are sane right? Babe!" Taehyung said. "Just do it!' Ara said and Taehyung gave up. Taehyung kneeled in front of me and then whispered, "Me and Ara wanted to test Jungkook's love, okay?" then he pecked my cheek and go back to his seat. Then I see Jungkook reaction, he is jealous I could say because well, his face is showing it.

"Now, I will choose Yerin! Truth or Dare?" Taehyung said. "Hmm... What should I choose... Dare!" Yerin said. "Okay, then.. I dare you to peck Jungkook on his cheek!" Taehyung said. I glared at him and he mae a peace sign. "Y-Yah! K-Kim T-Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled. "What?" Taehyung said and gave Jungkook his 'oh-not-so-innoncence' face. Yerin took a glance of me and go to Jungkook. "What are you and V planning?" I whispered to Ara. "Things to make Jungkook jealous." Ara whispered back and then Yerin go back to sit between us.

"Soomin, truth or dare?" Yerin asked me. "Dare." I said confidently. Ara whispered something to Yerin and Yerin nodded. "I dare you to kiss Jin... on his lips." Yerin said. "WHAT? YAH! LEE ARA! I KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ASK YERIN TO DO THIS! REALLY! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU!" I shouted but Ara grinned. "Yo, Ara! Isn't it a little bit too far?" Jin said. "Nope. Now, you hurry kiss Jin!" Ara said. "A peck?" I asked. "No, a kiss. You know right, that peck and kiss is different. Peck is just slightly but kiss.... involves togue." Ara said with her irritating face. "BUT-" "No but Jung Soomin, we'll give you 10 seconds and just to remind you, it must involves tongue." Ara said and smirked. I gave up and turn into Jin. "Are you o-" Jin said but I cut him by placing my lips on his. I his lower lips and he opened his mouth. Not long after, Jungkook interupted us with his cough. We ended the dare and blushing like hell. "Wow, that's... hot~" Jiho said. "Right." Jimin grinned. 

"So, Jho. Truth or Dare?" I said casually after relaxing my mind. "Truth." Jiho/Jho said. "Woah~ okay then~ who is the boy that you like?" I asked and grinned. Jiho face go red and she hid her face. "Faster~" Seohyun / Mins said. "Should I say it?" Jiho said. "Of course, you are the one who choose the truth." Yerin said. "P-Park J-J-Ji Jimin!" She said and hid her face. Jimin showed his extremely shocked fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter