020

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Now, I'm arrived at home a little bit drunk when suddenly I hear someone say, "What are you doing that make you go home this late, ?" Crap, It's Jungkook.

"Like you care." I replied him with my gangster character because I'm a bit drunk. "Yah! You ! If it isn't for mom I won't ask you! Just tell me!" he shouted as he grabbed my wrist harshly. "So, you won't care about me if it isn't for your mom right? There is no one here beside us, so just off!" I said to him as he grabbed my wrist tighter than before. "You !" he said to me as he let go his grasp on me and pushed me to the wall. "Aish... You don't have to push me Jungkook-ssi... But it's not like I care about it." I mumbled under my breath. "You think I can't hear you, ty ?" he said as he kicked me. "Fortunately yes." I said. "Ckckck, you are so brave to say that, don't ya think?" He said then he grabbed my collar. "Listen! You must obey my rules and that means you must call me Jungkook-ssi, you must obey to whatever I say, you must be home before 10 pm, and the list that we already signed in our contract, arra? Bye." after he said all of that, he leaves me in the living room with some bruises.


Flashback

"Yah, ! This is my rules for you. No matter what, you must signed this contract." Jungkook said as he throw a file at me.

"Okay?" I am confused. Hmm, what is the rules?


Rules:

#1: You must call me Jungkook-ssi except in front of the others excluding Bangtan members.
#2: You must be at home before 10 pm or if I'm in my bad mood day, you must be home before me.
#3: You must obey to whatever I say.
#4: You can't fought me back neither it's mentally or physically
#5: You must act like you are happy whenever you are around important peoples like Hoseok's parents, my parents, business relative, etc

Ckckck, he is so childish.

I signed the rules and put it into my secret drawer then go to sleep.

End of flashback

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that freaking damn stupid rules. Then, I got up and go to my room. I take a shower then go to sleep after I wear my pajamas.

--SKIP TIME--

"Hmm.. what day is it?" I asked to myself that is already wide awake and prepared to go. "Right. It's Tuesday." You said then chuckled. "Maybe I will call one of The Beauty. I hope that at least one of them didn't have school now."

I quickly take my phone, open it, and search for a contact named 'Hangout'. I dialed the number for ten times and there is no one picked it. "Fyuhh.. I guess I will just call B.A.P hangout then. I wish Zelo didn't go to school today." I said and pouted then search for a contact named 'B.A.P hangout'. I dialed it for 6 times until someone picked it. 

??? : Yoboseyo?
Me : Yoboseyo, this is Jung Soomin. Can I know who is the one that I'm speaking to right now?
??? : Ah, Soomin-ah! Wassup!
Me : Zelo?
??? : Yup, Zelo here! So, what do you want to say to me?
Me : Can you accompany me to take the wedding ring?
Zelo : Wedding ring? Whose?
Me : M-m-my cousin. Yeah, my cousin.
Zelo : Okay, where and what time?
Me : 12 p.m at 77 Carat Jewelry Shop
Zelo : Okay, then. See you later!
Me : See you later and THANKS!
Zelo : Ckckck, ne~ Your welcome

He said then we ended the call. Fyuhh.. How could I forget that Zelo and B.A.P members didn't know about my arranged marriage?! Pabo. Pabo. I thought while hit my head with my hand. "Great. So what time is it?" I said and looked at the clock. "WHAT?It's already 11 p.m! I wasted an hour just for all of that? Great" I said. "Let's go then." 

I go to the hangout first to take my car and then drive it to a park near to the 77 Carat Jewelry Shop. "What should I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter