004

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

“Anyone, do you have any idea?” I said more like whined because I’m too tired for searching a reason. “Ah, I have! How about we say that Soomin was crashed by a car but fainted because of the shock?” Jimin said. “Then, how about her bruises and cuts?” Hoseok said. “Just cover it with your jacket.” I simply said. “NO WAY! It’s my precious one! Just your jacket!” Hoseok whined. “Why must me?” I said and groaned out of frustration and tired. “Simple, it’s because you’re the one that make her like that.” Yoongi said. “Aish, alright! For the sake of my safety, I will do it.” I said. “Where did Jin take her to?” Taehyung said. “Maybe his house?” Jimin said. “No freaking way he did that.” I said. “How about Hoseok’s house?” Namjoon said. “That will be a no because there is no text from my mom about that .” Hoseok said. “Then, it must be the clinic.” Yoongi said. “Are you sure, hyung?” Jimin asked. “Just check it and we will know the result.” Yoongi replied. Then we go to the nearest clinic from the front door that just 10 minute walk from BTS’s hideout.

I’m spacing out until someone yelled, “Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Where are you going?”. I then realized that I was passing the clinic where the other member search for Jin and that .

“Excuse me, is there a girl that was carried by a boy in this clinic about an hour ago?” Namjoon asked to a nurse who passing. “If I’m not wrong, they are in the Papilion room.” The nurse said. “How about the direction from here to the Papilion room?” Taehyung asked. “Go straight to there, turn right, the first door is the Papilion room.” The nurse explained. “Thank you!” I said. Then, we all go to the Papilion room. Taehyung opened the door and there we saw Jin feeding that . “Hey, !” I said.

 

Your POV

After 10 minutes waiting for Jin oppa, he came with two boxes that I assume that it’s food. “Sorry if I’m taking a long time.” He said as he approached me. “Nah, it’s okay Jin oppa.” I said with smile all over my face (if that possible -_-). “You don’t mind if I just bought takoyaki right?” he asked. “Nah, it’s okay. In the matter of fact, takoyaki is one of my favorite food.” I said. “I’m glad than, this for you and this for me.” He said. “Thank you, oppa!” I said. “You’re welcome, Minie~!” he said. We sat in silence until he said, “Minie-ah~! Do you want to try the cheese takoyaki?” “Sure!” I said. He feed me and at that moment, I hear the door opened. I quickly eat the takoyaki and look to the door. 

And there is he and his friends, “Hey, !” Jungkook said. “N-ne, J-Jungkook-ssi?” I stuttered. “How are you feeling, heh? Saved by Jin hyung?” he asked me. I’m just silent. “Answer me, !” he said as he grabbed my hair. “I’m f-feel-ling s-s-safe!” I said. “Now, take this jacket! Your curfew is the same like Hoseok hyung, aite? And I’m doing this for my own safe because I don’t know what will my parents do to me if they ever find out.” He explained to me. “Ah, ne.” I said then took his jacket and wearing it. “Now get your up and go home with Hoseok and me! I don’t want Hoseok’s parents to have any bad impression of me.” He said then walked out of the room. I must go! “Jin oppa!” I called him. “Ne?” he replied. “Thank you for the takoyaki and I will treat you the next time.” I said. “Okay! I will wait for the treat then!” he said in a playful tone. “Haha, just wait okay? I will go home now. You too, okay? Be safe!" I said. "Yeah! You too!" he said then I walked out of the room and see Jungkook and Hoseok talking and laughing with each other. How much hate did they have to me that they won't act like that to me?  I just stand there thinking about what mistakes did I do that they act like this to me?

"Yah! Hurry up!  I don't want to be late!" you heard someone who turned to be Hoseok yelled at you that make you back yo earth. "Ah! Ne, Hoseok-ssi." I said."HURRY, YOU !" Hoseok yelled at me. I quickly run to him and make space between me and him exactly 10 steps. "Good that you know the rules!" he said. Then we walk in silence until me, Hoseok, and Jungkook arrived in front of me and Hoseok's parent's house. Hoseok ring the bell and three seconds after that there is a maid who opened the door. Wow, she is so fast! I thought. Then, Hoseok and Jungkook get in followed by me in the back. "Yah, here! I don't want mum and dad to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter