015

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

015

Your POV

OMO! What to do???? Then I see Jimin looked at me and my gang direction and whisper something to J-Hope. Then, after that, J-Hope smirked and come closer to me and my gang direction. . How if they recognized me? It can't be... right? And then I'm back to earth after J-Hope say something to me. "Hey, girl. Can I be your friend?" J-Hope said to me. "Sure. Mind introducing yourself first?" I said to him. Fyuhh.. I thought that they will recognize me. "Okay, then... Hi, I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's hope, J-Hope imnida." he introduced himself. "Hi, I'm The Beauty's leader, J-Soo imnida." I introduced myself.

After that we are chatting until someone that I recognized it was Zelo called me by my real name but stopped at the Soo part after he sees me with J-Hope. "Oh, hey, J-Hope ssi!" Zelo said to him and the stared at me with 'tell-me-why-are-you-with-him' kind of stare. "Oh, hey, Zelo ssi! Let's just drop the formalities shall we?" J-Hope said to Zelo. "Sure, J-Hope hyung." Zelo said ang grinned. "Okay, then. Zelo, you know her?" J-Hope asked him. "Sure, Soo is my childhood friend." Zelo answered. They continue to talk then I realized that The Beauty members already gone and I saw them sat in the corner near BTS. So, this is what I do. "Hey, let's go talk with my other members too! They sat near your friend." I said to J-Hope. "Okay, let's go!" J-Hope said and we go to the corner and seat between that two awkward  gang. 

"Eh, Zelo. Where is the rest? Amd didn't you just go back before?" I asked Zelo. "The others are going to go to their parents house and eomma and appa is in America right now so.. I came back here alone." Zelo explained. "Ckckck. You can just sleep at your home, y'know?" I said to him. "Yeah, but I'm lonely." Zelo said and suddenly J-Hope called me, "Hey, J-Soo!" he said. "Eh, what?" I asked him. "Nah, just.. can we introduce our gang so that it wouldn't be awkward? You can see them being awkward right?" J-Hope said. "Yeah, let's introduce them." I said to him. "Ehem, ehem, boys introduce yourselves, please." J-Hope said to BTS members. And I told The Beauty that they must introduced theirselves after BTS. "Okay. dul, set BANG!" Rap Monster said. "TAN! Annyeong ahseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" BTS members said it together. Then they introduced theirsleve.

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's leader, Rap Monster imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's oldest, Jin imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's producer, Suga imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's hope, J-Hope imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's cleanest member, Jimin imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's 4D alien, V imnida."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan's golden maknae, Jungkook imnida."

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter