011

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

011

Zelo POV

I take the map and decided to continue it at home. I rode my car at full speed. It's good that there isn't any traffic right now. 

After arrived at my home, I quickly go out of my car and bring the file to my room. My house is just a simple house even my car is not. I sat on my study table chair and quickly read the second page.

The second page:

Important information:

- Arranged to Jeon Jungkook, the heir of Jeon Corporation. the hell?

- She is an ex-member of a gang called The Beauty. she is an ex-member of a gang?

- Her close friend is Kunpimook Bhuwakul known as Bambam from GOT7 and Kim Yerim

- Her childhood friend is Jeon Wonwoo known as Wonwoo from Seventeen and Choi Junhon known as Zelo from B.A.P.

- Lived in Jungkook's house. huh?

- Her wedding is in 10 January 2016. next week?

- She always ranked at Top 3 in her school life.

The third page:

Facts about her:

-Liked the color of rainbow plus black and white.

-She love to hangout with her best friend.

-Her hobby is listening to the music, reading, and studying.

-Her weight is 42 kg and her height is 165 cm.

-She never have a boyfriend

-Her favorite food is pizza.

-She loves to go to the Whalien Park.

And that's all.

Hell, I even didn't know about the wedding. Now, what can I do about it? I can't afford to lose her again. Aishhhh... I will just ask about it to the members then.

 

Your POV

It's Sunday today but I'm still wake up at 5 a.m. That's my habit now and cry too. But I'm cried when I'm alone. I'm in my PMS, I guess? So, that's why I cry without any reason. I take a bath and change into a dress. It's a sleeveless dress and the color is red. It have a black belt and it isn't tight at the skirt part. (sorry I don't know how to explained it. LOL)

I'm going to shopping with Yerim at 8.00 and it's just 6 a.m. So, I'm going to have breakfast first. I go downstairs and cooked something for myself to eat. My parents-in-law is in a trip. They just leave in 1 a.m. if I'm not wrong.

After breakfast, I go to the Butterfly Mall, but I'm going to go to a place first. Yeah, I'm an ex-member of a gang but I tried to act that I'm vulnerable. They begged me to come to hangout place. My ex-gang is named The Beauty. And I'm the leader of it tbh. I'm going to the hangout place because I want to be the member so that I can accomplished my mision. But, about crying over Jungkook rudeness. It's all true. I'm a human too even if I'm an ex-leader of a gang. I reached the hangout place and punch the code. There is already 16 members of my gang. My gang have 17 members and luckily, I remember all of them. We seperated into 6 school and actually there is 2 members of my gang in the same school as me. They are Lee Ara and Won Sira. They asked and begged me so that I will join the gang again. And now, I'm back being a gang member.

After that meeting, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter