026

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soomin POV

"I'm home!!" I said as I entered the house. Is Jungkook home yet? I go upstairs and take a peek of Jungkook's room. Hm? Where is he? I will just ask to Jinnie oppa later~ I thought as I entered my room then laying in my bed. Should I call Jin now? Maybe yes.. I take my handphone and call Jin oppa. 

Jin : Yoboseyo? 
Me : Yoboseyo, Jin oppa?
Jin : Ne, Soomin-ah, wae geurae? Jungkook?
Me : Hehe.. ne! Do you know where he is? Tomorrow, we are going to fetch eommeonim and abeonim from airport.
Jin : Well, he is at the hangout place. Do you want me to drive Jungkook to house?
Me : No! I'll just fetch him! by the way, where is the hangout place? 
Jin : It's 5 blocks away from your house, 4 blocks from Whalien Park, and the number is 7.
Me : Oh, okay! Gomawoyo oppa-ya~!
Jin : Ne and be careful, okay? Annyeong~
Me : Ne~ Annyeong!

"Let's go!" I said as I stand up. I walked to the Whalien Park direction for 5 minutes. "Should I just run? It's still 20 minutes if I walk from here and... around 7 - 10 minutes if I run.. Let's just run!" I mumbled to myself and started to run.

"Huff! What a long but exciting run!" I said as I reached the hangout. I pressed the bell button and J-Hope opened the door. "Soomin? Come in!" He said as he opened the gate widely. "Thanks." I said and come in. Then, we sit on the sofa in living room.

"Ehmm.. Soomin-ah.. I'm sorry for my past action. I'm just not ready to have a sister that time but now, I'm starting to regret the things that I did to you. Will you forgive me?" J-Hope said. "You don't have to ask fo it, I'll always forgive you! I know that there is a time taht you are going to accept me as your sister and maybe now is that time. And, can I call you oppa?" I said. "Of course! And, Soomin-ah! I just want to ask you, when are you going to tell Jungkook that you are J-Soo?" He asked. "H-how did you know?" I stuttered. "Suga told us except Jungkook." He said. "Jinjja?I'll just ask eonnie to kill Suga later." I said and pouted. " Aigoo! Don't be such a kid!" He said and ruffled my hair. "You are messing my hair!" I pretended to sulk. "Ey, ey. By the way, you are going to pick Jungkook up, right?" He asked.

"Yes. What time is it now? Oh my! I forget that I and Jungkook have to pick eommeonim and abeonim up tomorrow!" I panicked. "It's... 11 p.m." Hoseok said. "I'm sorry, oppa! But, can you give me and Jungkook a ride?" I asked. "Of course~ anything for little baby~" He said.

"I'm going to pick Jungkook first and you take the green motorcycle first, kay?" He said. "Okay!" I said and then go to the garage. "Wait, I don't have the key- oh there it is!" I said as I take a key from Hoseok key hanger. "Our hangout needs that too. Maybe I will buy it tomorrow." I said and take the motorcycle to the front of the gate. "Are you okay sitting in the back?" Hoseok asked. "Ne, I'm okay." I said as I sit. "Grab tightly and here we go!" Hoseok said and started to ride the motorcycle fastly. 

"SLOW DOWN!!!!" I screamed. "Hehe!" Hoseok smiled. "You are not trying to kill me, right?" I said. "Sorry not sorry~" He said. "Yah! Watch out!" I said because a man is standing on our way. Hoseok stopped the motorcycle and I immediately recognized him. "Bang Minsoo!" I growled and stand. "Hi there cutie~" CAP said. "What are you doing?" Hoseok shouted. "I just want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter