006

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

006

Your POV

I woke up feeling fresh. I looked at the time, "Oh, it's already 5.30 p.m." . I go downstairs to the kitchen that I know because I'm following something that smell like food that is right and see eommeonim making food for dinner. "Eommeonim, do you need help?" I said. "Can you help me arrange the table for three people?" she said. "Eh, is abeoji wouldn't eat dinner with us?" I asked. "Nah, he is. But Jungkook isn't." she said. "Where did he eat dinner?" I asked again. "Usually with his best friends. Why? You miss him?" she said. "Ne, kind of. Hehe. " I said truthfully, "I'm going to arrange the table!" "Ne." she said.

I go to the dinning room that located in the next room from kitchen. I arranged three sets of dishes, spoons, forks, and glasses. I go back to the kitchen and help eommeonim to bring the food to dining room. Abeoji has arrived since when eommeonim in the middle of cooking. He is waiting for me and eommeonim at the dining room. We start to eating the food that eommeonim made. Eommeonim made chicken ginseng soup and it's sooooo delicious!! "Eommeonim, this is the best chicken ginseng soup that I have eat!!!" I said after I gulped down the food in my mouth. "Jinjja? Thank you! Jungkook never eat something that I made before and he is the only child, so I'm so happy to hear it from you!!" she said. "So, you don't happy to hear it from me??" abeoji said with puppy (?) eyes. "Nah, I'm happy too. But I never heard it from my child! So, hearing it from my child's fiancee is making me so happy." she explained. "Yeah, I know that. I don't know why Jungkook so much since that incident." abeoji said. "Yeah, me too." eommeonim said. "What incident, eommeonim, abeoji?" I asked after hearing my soon-in-law mentioned about incident. "Jungkook didn't told you yet?" eommeonim asked. "No." I said. "We didn't have any right to tell about it. Maybe, Jungkook will tell you about it sometimes. Just wait okay?" abeoji said. "Ne, abeoji." I said. We continue to eat until finish. I volunteer myself to wash the dishes with the reason that eommeonim already cooked the dinner and abeoji need to take a rest. They eventually agreed to me and I started to wash the dishes.

After I wash the dishes, I go upstairs and started to re-study about english, history, and lastly geography that I learn at school yesterday. When I finished the re-study time, I took a glance at the clock that's written 8:30 p.m. I take my phone and started to play the game that I installed in holiday time. It's name is Piano Tiles 2, there is the first one but I kinda like the second more. I played a song by Polish Folk Music called The Painter. I'm trying to beat one of those K-POP star from Bangtan Boys. (A/N: You know who I mean, right? 0.0) His highest score is 859, if I'm not wrong. And when my score is in 620, someone suddenly called me. ", why now?" I said to myself ofcourse. I look at the ID and it shows "Jin oppa >3". I pick the call and greet him. "Annyeong haseyo, Jin oppa! Why did you call me?" I said. "Soomin-ah! Can you pick Jungkook and Hoseok in Shooting Bar. Us seven kinda have a hang out in this bar and Jungkook and Hoseok drink too much. Don't ask me about how could we come in here." he said. I panicked. "Okay, just wait for me, okay? And how about the rest?" I asked. "Okay, and the rest, I will take care of them." Jin oppa said. "Okay,then." I hung up the call and quickly change to a more revealed clothes, I could say. I wear a crop tee and mini skirt. I take my fake ID card, handphone, and money then I put it in my purse. I'm even not bothering to tell my in-law about me going. I called for a cab and they pick me after 5 minutes. I quickly told the driver to take me to the Shooting Bar.

When I arrived, I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter