017

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

017

Your POV

Now, I'm going to buy the wedding dress with Jungkook.  I don't care tho if he want to go with me or not. It's greater if he didn't come with me but there is a sound that keep saying that I do care about it. Okay, maybe I do care about it a little but it's not that important. After all, he didn't think about me at all. Only me think about him. Eh, why should I? Ckckck. So, here we two arrived and see that there is already a bunch of girls and boys at the weddig store. The boys is BTS of course and the girls... I only pick 5 from The Beauty because the other one is Yerim or Yeri. Yeah, at first, I din't know that she is a gangster too, kekeke. But Red Velvet is famous in gangs world right now. Yeah, back to now, where I'm standing at. I'm in the middle of trying my wedding dress at the changing room. I picked a dress like this.

Front:

(JUST IGNORE THE STORE NO. ^~^)

Back:

 

(PLEASE PRETEND THAT THIS BACK PART IS WHITE PLEASEEEE THANK YOU^~^)

And Jungkook pick the tuxedo like this.

"Wow, I never know that you two have the same heart for something like this." Suga said jokingly to Jungkook. "Shut up, you, Sugar." Jungkook said to Suga. And because the rest members of BTS is the boy groom or what is that called? Aish just forget it. This is the tuxedo that they pick:

 

(OMO OMO HIS STARE O.O)

 

(SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOBE UUUUUUUU)

 

(HE IS SO HANDSOMEEEEE T3T)

 

(IGNORE WHAT HE GRAB OR WHAT IS IT PLEASEEEE BTW KIM NAMJOON YOU ARE SO HOTTTTT)

 

(PARK JIMINNNNNNNN AKA CHIMCHIMMMMM MY LOBEEEEEE)

 

(OMO OMO WHY IS V SO HANDSOME!!! OK I MUST STOP IT HERE!!!)

And because they need a girl so Yerim, Ara, Jiho, Seohyun, Mika, and Shannon is the one that I choose buy this dress:

 

(JUST IGNORE ONE OF IT BTW IT'S OH MY GIRL, MY FAVORITE GIRL GROUP. OK, NO ONE ASKED ME, QUACK QUACK AND IT'S NOT A DRESS ACTUALLY, QUACK QUACK)

I don't know why is the boy wearing black tuxedo but it's their own business not mine. And, I love the dress that I choose and importantly, it could cover the butterfly tattoo that's the logo of us, The Beauty in my back. It's looked like this:

 

The other member have it too but in different part of body. There is the one in hand, neck, leg, tummy (?), etc. There is only 17 people who wear this tattoo and that means that just The Beauty members who have the tatto like that. It's so beautiful and we all love butterfly and black. I don't know why am I blabbering about this so let's go back to where I am right now. I'm in the hangout place because I din't want to go back home yet and Jungkook is going somewhere with BTS. I don't know. And well, Yerim, Ara, Jiho, Seohyun, Mika, and Shannon is taking an absent from school so that they could pick a dress. But, now the 7 of us is waiting for the members to come home but Yerim is just waiting for the other Red Velvet to come home. We are playing Wii right now, boxing to be exact. And, Yerim is going to be the judge for us. So, we split into 2 teams. Me, Ara, and Jiho is in one team, meanwhile, Seohyun, Mika, and Shannon is in one team. After that, we decided who to go first until the last from our team. So, the battle is, Jiho vs Mika, Ara vs Shannon, and me vs Seohyun. "Why must I battle again Soomin!!!" Seohyun whined. Because well, I'm the best fighter among the 6 of us who play. "It's because you are the third people to battle from your team, Seohyunnie~~~!" Yerim said. Yeah, Red Velvet and The Beauty is best friends forever, kekeke!!!

"Okay, so Jiho and Mika! Please get ready because you two are the first!" Yerim said and then Jiho and Mika getting ready by grabbing the stick. Each player is two stick. One in right hand and one in left. "Okay then. Let's start the game!" after that, the game started and they are playing until Jiho wins. "Woohoo, I win!!!!!" Jiho said and jumping in her place. "Well, I'm lose!!" Mika said while pouted. "Ckckck, it's okay! I could beat Ara in less than 30 seconds!" Shannon said. "Really?" Ara said. "Well, you are bad at this kind of game. Yehet!" Shannon said and grinned. "Let's see!" Ara said and then preparing herself for the game. "Yah! Relax! It's just a game!" I said to her. "Ne, I know, Jung Soomin!" Ara said. And then, after Ara and Shannon all prepared. We started the game. And what Shannon said comes true, she beat Ara by 28 seconds. "I told ya!!!" Shannon said and grinned. "Ckckck, it's just a game, y'know? If it's real, I could kill you!" Ara said because she is pissed.

"EONNIE!!!" Shannon said to Seohyun. "Ckckck, you shouldn't make Ara pissed you know?" Seohyun replied to Shannon. "Ckckck, Seohyun! Come on!" I said to her. "Yeah, yeah. Patience, please!" She said as she preparing herself and I'm waiting for her. "Ckck, ok, let's go!" I said and then the game started. I's a piece of cake for me because I'm good at something like this. And one minute later, "As expected!" I yelled and grinned. "I will never have a chance to defeat you." Seohyun said and pouted. "Well, exercise more Seohyunnie~~!" I said while grinned. "Yeah, I must." she said and pretended to sulkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter