002

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

002

YOUR POV

Why didn’t they tell me years ago? You thought as you leaned on your bedroom door, crying silently. Okay, my parents mustn’t look at my puffy eyes that always showed up after I’m crying. I must hold all of my sadness and tears inside of my heart. So, you stood up and wiped your tears. You are packing your things first then you go change your clothes

 

30 minutes later……….

 

You already done packing your stuff and you already changed to a black knitted sweater plus a skinny jeans. Thanks God that I could hold my tears back so that my eyes wouldn’t look red and puffy. You thought as you look at your reflection in the mirror. (If you are curious why did she pack so fast, it’s because she didn’t want to buy something that she think that it wasn’t that important to her that so literally, you just have some stuff that you have to pack)

 

You take all of your belonging that consisted a medium-sized luggage and a backpack to your living room then you take a nap at the sofa in living room.

 

“Soomin-ah! Wake up, sweetheart!” you heard someone said. You opened your eyes and look your mother. “Oh, mom did your bestfriend already come?” you asked then you yawned. “Nope, yet, sweetheart. But they will be here in 10 minutes. I just want to say that thank you that you didn’t angry at me and Taeryeong because we didn’t tell about that earlier.” Your mother replied. “It’s okay, mom! Sometimes, things that we don’t like are fated to be for some people. The example is now, I never thought that you and dad were not my biological parents but I love you two so much that I can’t hate you two! Thanks for what you two give to me, mom” you said. ”Thanks for forgive us, sweetheart. Your biological parents must be happy that they have a daughter like you, a cute, sweet, pretty, and the most important that she could understand people around her and never hate anyone” “Thanks, mom!” ’You should check your belonging again, sweetheart and make sure that you take all of your things inside!” your mom said with a calming smile in her face. “Yes, mom! I will check it.” You replied. “Then, I will leaving you here, okay? I want to check the cookies that I made for you if it finished or not and not to mention it was your favorite cookies.” She said. “Thanks, mom! You are the best mom ever!” you replied then she go to the kitchen.

 

“Hmmmm… Let’s check my bedroom first.” You mumbled to yourself. Then you walked to your bedroom in upstairs and checked everything and everyplace on it. “Good, there is nothing that I leave here. Then, I must check my backpack, too.” You said. You walked downstairs to your living room and open your backpack, “Phone, yup. Laptop, yup. Charger, yup. Diary, yup. Headset, yup. Books for me to read, yup. My bunny plushie, yup. Okay, that’s all.” You checked your backpack.

 

Ding!Dong!

 

“Sweetheart, could you please open the door? Maybe, it’s your parents.” Your mother said from the kitchen “Ne, mom!” you replied as you make your way to the door. The moment you open the door there is a woman that you presume she is your mom and a man that you presume he is your dad. “Ah! Annyeong haseyo! Jeoneun Kim Soomin ibnida!” you said. “Soomin-ah~ you know what the meaning of my and my husband’s appearance, right?” the woman or your mom said. “Ne, Mrs.-“ you cut by her. “Just call me eomma ne, dear?” she said. “Ne, eomma!” you replied with a grin in your face. “Oooo, Kyungmi-ah! Come in!” your mother said as she came to the door. “Ne, Heesun-ah!” your eomma said then she and your appa go in then they sit in the living room. “Soomin-ah, go to the car first, ne? I want to have a talk with Heesun for a while” your eomma said. “Ne, eomma!” you replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter