025

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin POV

Me, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok were in the middle of playing Jenga when Namjoon comes in. "Yah~ Dad called me! He said there is this company that didn't stay true to his promise and he said for us to warn them." Namjoon said. "Woah~ a mission! Finally~" Jimin said. "Let's go to Jungkook's house and wake his up!" Yoongi said. "How about Tae?" Hoseok asked. "He is on his way to Jungkook's house." Namjoon said. "Let's go then" I said. We use Namjoon and Yoongi's car. Me and Namjoon is one car and Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin is on the another car. 

"Hyung! You drive!" Namjoon said as he lend me his car key. After that, he go into the passenger seat while I just tsk-ed. "You lazy people" I mumbled as I enter the car. In the car ride to Jungkook's house, Namjoon fell asleep while I drove as fast as I can. When I reach Jungkook's house, I see Taehyung rang the bell. Then, a maid come and open the gate for us to get in. I parked my car on garage and wake Namjoon up. "Yah! Ireona! We are here!" I yelled. "Ah.. ne" Namjoon said as he open his eyes. We got out of the car and I locked it. I tossed the key to Namjoon and enter the house. I go straight to Jungkook's room and wakes him up.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! IREONAAAAA!" I shouted. Jungkook still didn't budge. "YAH! IREONA!" I yelled as I shake his arm. He just sway my hand away and go back to sleep. Fyuh! I guess I have no choice. I get on top of him and started to pinch his s."Hmm? Jin hyung?" Jungkook said. "Wake up and get your up from your bed! We have mission." I said. "Where is Soomin?" he asked. "Eh? She sleeps in her room, right?" Hoseok said. "Well, I'm sure that she sleeps with me last night..." Jungkook mumbled. "Go do your morning routine then let's finish our mission. After that, you can search for her." Jimin said. "Arra" Jungkook said and go to his bathroom. We get out of his room and go to the living room. But when I am passing Soomin's room, I opened it and take a look. Hm? She isn't here... maybe she is downstairs. I closed the door and quickly go to the living room. 

Eh? She isn't downstairs either.. maybe she go somewhere. We wait for Jungkook while we are watching a replay of music show. After Jungkook is all ready, we go to the enemy base camp. Yoongi opened the door and we all go in. "Well, long time no see Teen Top!" Namjoon said. "Woah, what a surprise visit!" C.A.P said sarcrastically. "Well well, we are here only to give warning to you, CEO-nim." Yoongi said. "You know that you are going to bankrupt right if you didn't pay it?" Tae said. "Ckck, I said to your dad that I'm going to pay my debt in 1 months and it's still 2 days left." C.A.P said. "Well, I guess~ there is no fight this time, huh? It's rational enough for me. See you in 2 days if you didn't pay your debt." Namjoon said and then we get out of Teen Top's hangout place.

Me, Jimin, Jungkook, and Namjoon go back to the hangout place. The other three are going to play in thr arcade. "Aw man~ I want to fight them tho." Jungkook said. "Even if we fight, no way sweetheart~ Your wedding is in 2 days." I said. "Ah... right." Jungkook said. "Well, if I'm not wrong~ don't you want to go and find Soomin right now?" Jimin said. "Well, I want to... but I have some problem with her and Hyeri." Jungkook said. "Hmm? What problem?" Namjoon asked while driving. "Yesterday, I broke up with Hyeri and then I go to my room and left Hyeri alone in the living room then after that I heard Hyeri yelled and then I plugged my earphone so that I won't hear her yelling at Soomin but after that, Soomin comes to my room and beg me to go back with Hyeri again. And because of the anger, I...... hit her with my belt and pushed her until her back is more bruised." Jungkook said. "What the- yah! she is a girl! you can't hit her just like that!" I yelled. "I know, hyung! But.. my anger got the worst out of me." Jungkook said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter