001

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001

 

‘KRINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!’

“ yeah!!!! Its my first day of high school!” you said as you jumped out of your bed then you take a bath and wear your uniform.
”Wow! This uniform is very pretty!” you said as you stand in front of your mirror, looking at your own reflection.
Then you grabbed your bag and go to the dining room.” Morning mom and dad!” you said as you seat in front of your mom.
”Morning, sweetheart! Excited that much, eh?” your mum said. You nodded then you eat your breakfast and greet your parents then off we go to Seoul Art Music School.
It takes 15 minutes to your school. Soon, you already reached your school and go to a board filled with the list of students with their class. You go to the board and searching for you and Yerim’s name in the board forgetting someone.  
“Where am I? Ah... I’m in class 1-1 just the same like Yerim” you mumbled to yourself. Then you took out your phone and texting Yerim.

 

You: Rimrim~~ where are you?

Yerim: I’m in class Minnie-ah. Waeyo?

You: Nah, just want to know where are you. See ya at class~~~ ^^

Yerim: See ya~~^^?

 

Then you put your phone back to your blazer pocket and go to class. As soon as you reached your class, Yerim jumped out of her seat and run to you.
”Minie~~~~ how is your holiday?” Yerim asked you.”Just like the usual.”you said as you drop your bag in the seat next to Yerim.
”Ckckck. Try some activity my darling~~. Like cooking class, perhaps?” Yerim said to you.
”I’m the type of lazy people when I’m having a holiday, y’know?” you said.
“Yeah, I’m very berry know about it.” She said as she rolled her eyes./
“Ehem...” someone cough behind you two then you and Yerim turned to the back and see someone very familiar, “Bambam~~~!” you and Yerim shouted together as you two jumped out of your seat and hugged him.

 

”Cihhhhhh, I can’t believe you two forget about me, a hot, y, charming, and handsome man in here.” Bambam said.
“Ewwww! Rimrim, do you think our Mookie is hot, y, charming, and handsome?” you said. “Hell, NO!” Yerim shouted.
“Really, I’m not hot, y, charming, and handsome?” Bambam said as he raised his eyebrows and you and Yerim shouted, “HELL, NO!”. “Then you two are so going to get it from me. 1...” Bambam said. “Minie~””Rimrim~” you two said.
”2...” Bambam counted. “RUN!” you and Yerim shouted.”3!” Bambam said as he run to chase you two.|
To your lucky, you fell and caught by Bambam. “Caught ya,Minie~~!” Bambam whispered in your ear. You are shivering because of his whisper,
“You must take the punishment then, kiss me right here.” He said as he pointed his right cheek. “HELL, NO!” you shouted.
“Perhaps, you want to kiss me here?” he said as he pointed to his lips. He smirked and raised his eyebrows.

“I will let you decide in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter