003

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003

Your POV

“WHAT?!!” you yelled cut your eomma, “Sssttt! I bet Hoseok knew the one that going to married with you, it was his bestfriend after all.” Eomma said then chuckled. Wait? It was his bestfriend is he as mean as my brother? Or better? Or worst than him? You thought until what eomma said make you back to reality, “His name is Jeon Jungkook. I bet you know him because he was in your school after all and I heard from Jungmi that he was in class 1-1. What class are you in, Min-ah?” “1-1, eomma” you said. “It’s good then if he was your classmate, you should be the one that the most closer to him, okay?” eomma said. “Ne.” eomma smiled then tell to Hoseok to take her to Jungkook, Hoseok just could nod and listen to his mom even if he cursed in his head. “Okay, now go met with him, ne? Make sure that you are getting close to him.” Eomma said to you. You nodded then you walked out of the room and get back to your room.

 Suddenly, Hoseok stormed in to your room and you startled that you turn your head to him but you realized that your face just one inch from him so you step backward while Hoseok step forward until he pinned you in the wall. He punched you, slapped you, and kicked you, after that he said. “We will going in 15 minutes make sure that you didn’t late or later me and my friend will punish you, ”. After that he got out from your room and leaving you bruised in your room, thanks that you have read a book that explained how to cure yourself and luckily you read about how to cure bruise, you quickly go to your bathroom to take your first-aid kit then you take it to your bed and applied the ointment to your bruise. After that you quickly change your clothes to a black shirt and a ripped jeans.

You got out from your room and asked Nara that was not accidently you found and asked her where your brother or Hoseok was. After finding out that Hoseok was downstairs from Nara, you thanked her and quickly go to the downstairs. Soon after you reached downstairs, you saw Hoseok playing game in his phone while lying in the couch in front of the TV. You feel nervous and silently go to him. “Ehhh, J-Hope ssi. I al-already p-pre-prepared n-n-now” you stuttered while you say to Hoseok. “Okay, then! Let’s go to me and my friends place and prepared yourself, !” he said making you confused at the words ‘prepared yourself’. You just shrugged it and follow him that already wearing his shoes. You quickly slipped in to your converse and follow him outside.

“Walk 10 steps behind me!” He said and you quickly stop and waiting for him to walk first. You were confused after you walked through a dark alley while Hoseok just fine. 5 minutes later, you found yourself in a basement practice room and not to mention with 6 boys that you presumed that they are Hoseok’s bestfriends. “Yah, Hoseok! Is that the one that you call your devil little sister? Because she looked like it after all” you heard a boy with white hair that when the first you walked into the room you think that he is a grandfather said. “She really looks like it, right?” Hoseok said. “Very, hyung” Now, you heard someone that you presume was the shortest among of them said that to Hoseok a.k.a your brother.

 

Jungkook POV

Cih, I got really pissed off with the fact that I marry someone that I didn’t know. What am I going to say to Hyeri?

Suddenly, I heard the door of our hangout place open and revealed Hoseok hyung with a girl that I guess that she is my fiancée a.k.a Hoseok’s devil little sister. “Yah, Hoseok! Is that the one that you call your devil little sister? Because she looked like it after all” Namjoon hyung say. “She really looks like it, right?” Hoseok hyung said. “Very, hyung” Jimin said. Then, I took a look at her and say, “That’s right!”.

“Do you already know about the so called important thing, Kookie?” Hoseok hyung suddenly say to me. “ing yes, hyung! It’s important after all. But those 5 idiots didn’t know it yet.” I casually say to Hoseok. “What just you said about us, Kookie?” Jin hyung say. “5 idiots, wae?” I said. “Geez, count that you are lucky because I’m so curious about the secret among you and Hoseok. So, spill it!” Jin hyung said. “Hoseok hyung, explain it to those idiots people.” I said to Hoseok hyung.

 “All right! I will just explain it once so listen to me. So, my mom and Jungkook’s mom was bestfriend and you already know hat but she made a promise that we just knew it this afternoon. And it was to marry their child

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter