031

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Hufttt. Finally, the wedding is over and now we (me and Jungkook) already arrived at our house. Our parents make it as a surprise as well as a gift from them. It's the most awkward moment in my life.
Should I be all friendly or be the usual 'Soomin' around him? 

"Hmm, I'll take the main room and you can take the guest room.. I guess?" Jungkook said, breaking the awkward atmosphere. "Okay." I replied and take my luggage while searching for the guest room.

The house size is small if you compared it to eommeonim and abeonim's house but if you think of it from how many people that live in there, it's very big! There is only me and Jungkook here for God sake. I found two bathroom, a storage room, and common room. But, there is some of the rooms that are locked and I know that all of them are the guest room.
So, I went to the main room and knocked on the door.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as soon as he opened the door. "Hmm, that. The guest rooms are all locked. Where should I sleep?" I asked. I could hear Jungkook sighs and muttered something.
"Come in." Jungkook said as he opened the door wider than before. "Huh?" I replied him. Does he meant that I'll sleep with him here in one room?
"You can sleep here, I'll just go sleep at the couch." Jungkook said and I internally cursing myself for being too overconfident I guess.
"D-don't. I'll just sleep at the couch." I said as I turned around. A hand held me from taking  step forward.
"Then, how about the two of us sleep together. It's a king size bed afterall." Jungkook said and my heart went badump badump.
"S-sure." I answered him and he dragged me in to the room. He removed all of his belongings from the bed and I awkwardly standing there, watching him.

"You don't want to go change your dress?" Jungkook asked suddenly. Now I remember that I still wear my wedding dress from earlier and blushed. I nodded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter