029

That Kingka is My Husband?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

"Yah! It's already late, let's go home!" Namjoon said as he poked his head out from behind the door. "Okay." Jin said and we all go to the living room. "Oh yeah~ here dinner for you boys~" one of The Beauty said while she handed it to Namjoon. "Thank you!" Namjoon said and we go out of their hangout. 

"Jim! Is Yerin the real J-Soo?" I asked Jimin. "Of course, why are you asking?" Jimin said without any hint of lying in his tone. "Nah, it's just that I hear one of The Beauty member said leader to Soomin." I said. "Maybe you are hallucinating about that?" Jimin said. "Ah~" I said and I kept on silent on the way. Hmmm.. it's weird. I've never hallucinating about things before... uhh eyy argh.. I'm going crazy and not to mention about the interaction between Jin hyung and Soomin... my life is a beauty. huh. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Are you going to spent your night at the hangout?" Taehyung asked me. "Huh?" I looked at him. "Your home is that way, babo." Hoseok said as he pointed to the direction behind me. "Oh haha. Okay then. Bye!" I said and walked to the other way.

"Oy, Jungkook!" V said as he and Jimin walked beside me. "What are you doing?" I asked because their home and hangout place is in the other direction. "Let us have a sleepover at your place, okay?" Jimin said. "Well, but tomorrow is my wedding day. Don't you have to prepare?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "We have someone that sent it to your place." V said and they grinned. "Okay then." I said and we arrived in front of our home. 

"Oh, my monkey~" someone suddenly run and go hug V. "Ara? What are you doing here?" V said as he hugged her back. "Me and Jiho are spending our night here!" Ara said. "Jiho?" I asked. "Ah, that's Jho real name~" Ara said. Then Soomin and Jiho come from the direction that Ara ran. "Let's go in." I said and open the gate. 

Your POV

"Yah! Come in!" Jungkook said and the six of us come in. "Yo, Soomin!" Taehyung whispered. "Wassup?" I whispered back. "You seems like you enjoy the kiss earlier with Jin hyung." Taehyung whispered back and hearing that makes me remember the earlier event at the hangout place. "Ye- A-a-anni!!" I said loudly. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked us. "Nothing!" me and Taehyung said. "O..kay." Jungkook said and e opened the door. 

"Oh! Uri Taehyung and Jiminie~" eommeonim said and hugged the Taehyung and Jimin. "Annyeong haseyo, eommeonim!" Taehyung and Jimin said as they hugged her. "Well well, who is this two pretty girls here~" eommeonim said. "Annyeong haseyo, Jeon ahjumma! I'm Lee Ara but you can call me Ara! I'm Soominie's best friend!" Ara said. "And my girlfriend too~" Taehyung added. "Y-yah!" Ara said and blushed. "Woah~ you got yourself a very pretty girl, Taetae!" eommeonim said as she shaked hand with Ara and pat ara's back. "You can just call me eommeonim, Ara~ and you are?" eommeonim said as she looked at Jiho. "Oh, annyeong haseyo Jeon ahjumma.. I'm Kim Jiho but you can call me Jiho, and I'm Ara's best friend too as well as Ara!" Jiho said shyly. "And she is-" Jimin said but cutted by eommeonim. "Your girlfriend, right? You two have this sparkling eyes while looking at each other." eommeonim said and grinned. "You too, just call me eommeonim okay?" eommeonim said as she pat Jiho's back. "You all have a good rest, okay? Good night~" eommeonim said as she walked into her and abeonim room. "Good night and you too!!" all six of us said together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter