Death

Chaotic Chambers

I didn’t become human to put her life at risk. I was finally starting to be happy again. You know how much I blamed myself for taking her sister’s life the last time you saw me. I – I gave up my wings for so many years only to escape from my bad memories of remembering how painfully beautiful she was when she accepted her death because of her love for you.” Dongwan shouted at Eric while gnashing his teeth because of his fuming anger.

Dongwan’s hands started to bleed. He withdraws his aggressive approach and his wings started to hide itself again from our sight. His hands gave up from gripping Eric’s sword and rested on his side. The blood oozing from his hand started to manifest as a glimmering silver sickle. He let go of it and sobbed helplessly as he turned his back.

If it’s been a misery for you to think about it all throughout those years – it has brought me endless agony inside my heart. I was never affected by my duty ever since it was given to me but her sacrifice for you made me feel like I don’t deserve to exist. If I only knew that she was her sister – that she was her second life, I could have run away from her earlier. You know it very well that I don’t remember anything when I am on my human form until I sulk to my emotions again. Being solitary brings me back to being me and now that I stand before you as myself again, the only thing that I can see and feel when I look at her was the same moment when I lamented the most.His earthly clothes started to burn with a brief appearance of golden flames and stood there wearing a white suit – completely opposite of what Eric and the rest are wearing; black and slick.

Eric calmed down. His wings started to fold as well and his sword disappeared from his hands. The room was filled with silence and all of us were exposed to the unwanted truth that we are all waiting to get revealed. It was heart-breaking.