Sweet Curse

Chaotic Chambers

It’s a vivid scene. You know the kind of clips that you wouldn’t like to forget, the ones that you keep inside your head for a very long time? I can remember it clearly now, the last moment that I stood as an angel; as Hyesung’s guardian.

He was supposed to meet up with Dongwan at the park near their school for their taekwondo session. I followed Hyesung comfortably as he tried to look for his best friend here and there. It’s like he’s almost going to break down and curse even the trees – his naughty friend is hiding somewhere here and we don’t have any clue where he is or what he is up to.

I might not be too much of help since Hyesung cannot see me as well but I can give him hints to make it easier for him. I decided to help in this pursuit of hide and seek, to look here and there. Hyesung went up on the slide to have a clearer view from the top while I try to bend down and see what’s down below. My sight went dark when a pair of warm hands covered my eyes. It was him, I can feel it – Dongwan’s right behind me. How can he even dare to touch me with such amount of confidence?

I twisted my body right away to escape from his play but I fell for his sweet forehead kiss waiting for its timing to be planted on my skin. There, I lost my wings.