Beautiful Comet

Chaotic Chambers

“Hyesung” I smiled as I pronounced the name written on the scroll that I found caught on the roof of a waiting shed. The heavenly paper automatically flew over my palm and served as my compass towards the person assigned to me, the person who will be our future colleague when the right moment comes. Their kind are the chosen future guardians; that’s how they are introduced to us.  We will be staying by their side to guide them, care for them and later on protect them.

This rare population of warriors are always in danger in a certain season of their lives and that is when they will get their sign of being an eternal being. We are sent to keep them safe from Death who will do his best to snatch them away from our legion. Guardians are meant to be with their appointments for 3 years until they reach their point of maturity when their faith is strong enough to defend themselves from threats.

The paper flew and stuck on the back of a college student who’s walking not too far from where I found the paper. He was on his way towards the waiting shed with his friend. They seem to be arguing about something but I can definitely tell that they care so much for each other. They were both handsome. I don’t know why but they both have that unexplainable radiance that marvels around them. They looked like angels on earth, I wonder if his friend is chosen too.

Hyesung’s a lot taller compared to him. His friend will always run around him like a cheeky kid and will always dodge all the neck-grabbing and kicks from my appointment. Hyesung seems to be fond of this guy; they looked like same aged brothers.

Amusing.