Rooftop

Chaotic Chambers

“This is where it all started my Darling.” The man who saved me from falling off the cliff, Minwoo with his wings descended at Andy’s side. He gently landed with light steps on the bare cement ground of the open rooftop.  His wings disappeared the moment he folded them at his back. This made him look more human but his stance is still unbearably unearthly.

The angel who abandoned you was your newly appointed superior in heaven. He disliked being  with you from the beginning since he already made a covenant with Junjin as his apprentice.  Both of you were supposed to take care of Andy but he left you so you got lost. You ended up with the wrong person.”  He moved around while speaking, his tone of voice was teasing rather than serious. It’s never funny for me. It is – painful. I can’t even grasp a single thing that he is trying to discuss. I AM HUMAN; I should keep that in mind for the mean time.

“We are not meant to touch people you know, because it will give them the privilege to see us. You have mistaken Hyesung as your divine appointment and carelessly – touched Dongwan when you tried to save them from an accident.” Minwoo playfully poked my cheek with his index finger and smiled as he exchanged glances with Andy. Andy’s face however is wearing a poker mask. I cannot read what he is thinking while I am on a serious mental breakdown.

“Do you think I will believe you?!” I screamed furiously. I tried to hide my shudder from the words that he said.