Rivals

Chaotic Chambers

Dongwan stormed his way to barge in our hospital room by means of a strong punch on the door which made the walls tremble with fear. He was furious. His signature warmth was gone and replaced by a striking cold gaze. It seems like he is totally out of his mind. He looked like a different person.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE DYING?! WHY?!" He screamed at me with tears starting to flee from the side of his eyes. He bit his lower lip like he purposely wanted it to bleed. He stepped closer towards my direction while ignoring everyone in the room - and that is the presence of the two angels; Minwoo and Junjin, Hyesung his best friend and Andy - my appointment.  

He stretched out his hand to touch my face when Eric appeared like a tall impenetrable wall between the two of us. He doesn’t look pleased with Dongwan’s actions. Eric spread his wide splendid white wings and occupied my view making my ex lover’s presence nonexistent. He drew his sword from an invisible sheath in the air and pointed it right across the person who came to see me.

Don’t you dare touch her again with your filthy hands or I will get rid of them just how I wanted to ever since the beginning of this mess.” Eric hissed. His anger can’t be contained. It was like he is on a very uneasy emotional distress right now.

Who do you think you are to stop me from saving her?” Dongwan demanded and he grabbed the edge of Eric’s blade to pass through him. Everything became more perplexing when my eyes caught Dongwan’s black wings starting to spread from his back. He smirked at Eric’s implacable stance with a provoking intention to fight.