Questions

Chaotic Chambers

In what kind of world are you going to love me back?” he stepped closer and leaned forward to ask me face to face. I can’t answer his question. I am afraid that I might break his sincere heart.

I tried to step back only to find a dead end when my back hit against the wall behind me. I think I cannot escape this time. I’ve been trying to avoid this conversation ever since I felt that there is something odd on the way how he treated me.

“What else should I do so that I can claim you mine?” tears are starting to fill the edge of his long under lashes. Seeing this angel cry in front of me because of my indecisiveness is like a torture significantly designed for me. I wanted to hold his face but I clenched my fist behind my back. Giving him false hope will be more painful.

“Am I the only one dying to run away while holding your hand?” He fell on his knees and extended his wide shoulders to envelop me near his chest. His puppy hair brushed against my cheeks as he gave me that very warm embrace of a loving man.

“Junjin, you’re not meant to stay here on earth. Heaven will be in chaos if you choose to be with me. We both know from the start that we are not meant to be.”