Special

Chaotic Chambers

Minwoo – the head of counter measures approached me one idle day while waiting for Eric. His warm smile always stirs hope in me even if we are in the middle of misery. Everyday appeared to me like a never ending nightmare. The first time that he showed himself to me was also the same time when I tried to escape from the hospital aimlessly and jumped off this building. It was him who flew all his way from Andy’s side to save me during my irrational times. I haven’t thanked him yet.

Someone with such elegant face shouldn’t spend her time frowning everyday like the sky is going to fall. It is such a waste to see such beauty mourning because of an uncertain future that hasn’t happened yet. Stop anticipating death – hope for the best.” He told me as he sat beside me.

Hyesung he became my appointment because he is special. Among all the chosen people, he is the most exposed to risk. He has the highest chance of being taken away with just a small mistake. You handled the situation impressively. I feel sorry that you needed to suffer like this.” Minwoo gave me a very confusing statement. What is with Hyesung? He was healthy, perfectly normal – happy and active when I came in his life.

I don’t know how to explain this to you but he is the person who’s closest to death. He has been walking with him for a very long time without knowing it and the only thing that we can do is to make him voluntarily choose between his life and his unavoidable fate.” The rain started to fall outside as he ended his sentence. It was gloomy and the weather is feeding us this very uneasy feeling of disaster yet Minwoo stood by us. He is always full of encouragement and hope. I can tell now why he became Eric’s most trusted second hand.