Careless

Chaotic Chambers

“Don’t blame yourself too much. It is my fault as well.”  Minwoo tried to comfort me. Maybe he can also feel the amount of guilt escaping my body. I am so restless. Every time I hear Andy cough and see him breathing difficultly, a part of me wants to burst in pain. If I can only take away all of his agony I will do it.

Right after I got my scroll I dashed towards the ground because of too much excitement. I dropped it unknowingly and the moment I realized that it is not with me – I went back to heaven to figure things out. Their names were meant to be a surprise for all of us yet, I checked all the appointments one by one. Your name reflected on Andy’s face while mine was clearly stated on Hyesung’s. I tried to come back here as soon as possible but I needed to wait for the next batch of angels to be dispersed.” I can feel his sincerity with his words. He really did his best and looked for Hyesung first but it seems like Hyesung was covered with a cloudy presence at that time.

Minwoo cannot figure out what is happening. Since I already became human that time, the instinct of my presence is to hide Hyesung whenever he is near me. That is why he looked for the one without a guardian instead and that is how he located Andy. My appointment who’s already weak at that time.

I decided to let Andy know what is going on. Since sooner or later they will be informed about this as well. I was able to figure everything out when you got the same ward as Andy and saw Eric ascending  from your room before. I think that was the moment when both of us last saw him.” He suddenly told me. I am thankful that Minwoo has a very unique discretion about this matter. It seems that all the decisions that he made until now are the best that we can come up with.