Promotion

Daddy and The DayCare

He rubbed his sweaty palms.

  "Junmmyeon" she said.

"Y-yes Ma'am".

  "I'm changing your position, you will become a manger of our model" she said. 

  'Is she giving me a promotion' he couldn't believe it. He smiled and thanked the boss.

  "Move all your stuff, you will meet him tomorrow at my office. Don't be late, and here's the portfolio of the model" she said tossing a gray file with the name 'Wu Yifan'.

    The nodded and walked off, in the elevator he opened the file. There was photo of him, and a little of information on him. "He doesn't seem like a bad guy" he said and closed it. He walked to his desk and started to pack things to boxes.

"You leaving".

  He looked up and show his friend Jonghyun sitting on his desk.

"Yeah, boss changed my position" he said handing the portfolio to him.

"Hmm, he looks like a man with looks" Jonghyun said handing it back.

   He finished packing the last box, he moved his things to his car. He looked at his watch and saw it was time to leave. He drove to the daycare, it was traffic ahead on him, but luckily he was on time. He parked, and walked to daycare. 

    He entered the place and saw his kids playing with Luhan and Yixing. Baekhyun saw him and ran to him.

"Appa" he said clinging on him. He smiled as everyone came to him, Yixing smiled revealing his dimples. 

  "Are  you ready to go" he said picking up Jongin and Sehun.

"yeah let me just tell them I'm leaving" Yixing said walking to two ladies.

    Junmyeon heard his phone, he opened it.

"Hello" he said.

"Hello, this is the hospital. Your son Chanyeol has a appointment tomorrow to remove his cast it's been five days, and we think his leg is healed." the voice said over the phone.

"Um, sorry but can we take the cast off someday later", he asked. "I have no time tomorrow."

 "That's fine, an you do on the day after tomorrow".

 "Sure, thank you and bye" he hunged up. Everyone was waiting for him, they walked to the car and went home.

  

The Next Day...

 

    Junmyeon woke up, and cooked for the kids. Yixing gladly washed the dishes and dressed up the kids. It felt like they were a family and a perfect one. He dropped off the kids to the daycare. "Okay bye you guys" he said waving.

 "Wait" Yixing said running to his window. "Goodbye have a nice day" Yixing said and gave him a kiss.

The kids in the kids screamed in joy. While Junmyeon blushed and drove away.

"They kissed, they kissed" shouted Chanyeol clapping their hands. Baekhyun clapped along, and Kyungsoo fighting his sleepiness. They arrived to school and kissed their father goodbye, and he drove too work. 

      "Oh man, only five minutes left. I need to hurry" he said running to the elevator then to his boss door. "Am I late?"

   "No you are on time, now sit down. The model should come any moment now"his boss said. 

   Suddenly, the door opened. There he was walking with full style, he took off his sunglasses. He looked at Junmyeon up and down. "This is my new manger" he scoffed. 

  Junmyeon felt like a joke, he looked at the man laughing at his new manger.

"Nice to meet, Mr.-" "Call me Kris".

"Okay Kris, and yes I'm your new manger. I hope I could help you suceed" he finished his sentence.

  "Mr. Wu, this is Kim Junmyeon one of my workers who is excellent. I hope I made a right choice" his boss said. Junmyeon just nodded.

   Kris smirk, " Yes you did."

   "Will you show me your schedule" Junmyeon nervously asked.

"Over a cup of coffee"Kris said going through the door. Junmyeon followed.

    It was quiet, Junmyeon followed behind and looked at the papers. Suddenly he bumped into Wifan. "Where is your car".

 "You don't drive a car" he asked.

"No, I took a cab. I don't drive at all."

   Junmyeon guided the way, to his car. He admitted it he was embarass, when Kris was laughing when he saw the car.

"What is this, are you sure this is your car" Wifan laughing wiping his tears.

"Yes, now get in" and he opened the passenger's door.

   The car ride of quiet too, until...

"You have kids?"

"Yeah, five."

"That's explains the car seats... that means your married, right"

"Used to, we divorced a year ago".

"You guys didn't split the kids?"

"Nope, they all live with me."

    The car stopped and Junmyeon rushed to open the passenger's door. He heard whisperings and screams.

Junmyeon opened the door while Wifan sat in the chair next to the window so fans can take photos of him.

"What would you like" Junmyeon asked.

" Americano with two shots of expresso".

   He walked up to the lady who was too busy looking at the model smiling at the window. He waved his hand to get her attention.

"Um excuse me". The girl looked at him and gasped.

"I'm sorry, what would you like" the girl asked.

"One americano with two shots and a mango, strawberry smoothie" he said as he swiped his card. The girl gave the recipt to him and quickly went to the back.

"Omo, Kris the model is here. And the guy that just order is super cute". Junmyeon smiled at theat comment and walked back to the table,

"Did you order" Wifan asked lowering his sunglass. He nodded.

  Just then he felt a vibration, he pulled out his phone it was the school. "I'll be outside" he said to Wifan and walked out.

"Hello" he said.

"Hello Mr. Kim this is the school faculty we are here to call you for Baekhyun."

"What happen" he said with worriness.

"It seems he had a fight with his fellow classmate. We would like you to pick him up" the voice said.

"Uh, I'll be there then" and he hunged up. He walked back and saw Wifan drinking his coffee and a untouched smoothie. "I need to go get my son, if you mind can you stay here until I come back."

Wifan got up. "Nope, what if someone kidnapped me. Plus it's your job as my manger". Junmyeon sighed and they walked to the car. Junmyeon drove to the school.

"You stay in the car and I'll get my son". He walked to the faculty room and saw Baekhyun with his hair sticking out and a band aid on his face and another kid with a angry mom. He walked toward them. "Hello I'm Baekhyun's father" he said to the teacher and the parent. Baekhyun walked behind to his father.

"Mr. Kim, Bakehyun had a fight with Daechun. We decided to make Baekhyun stay home for three days for his behavior" the teacher said.

Just then the mother fronted him. "We would like an apology for your son's behavior".

Junmyeon looked at Baekhyun and backed at the others. "I'm so sorry,for my son's behavior" and he bowed. The others left and Junmyeon held Baekhyun's hand, they walked to the car.

"Appa, I'm sorry". Junmyeon tightened their hands.

"It's alright."

"It's just that we were supposed to draw our parents. So I drew you and Yixing with everyone, and he grabbed my drawing and made fun of me because appa's lover is a guy. And showed it to everyone and they started to laugh." Baekhyun explained.

Junmyeon stopped and knealed to Baekhyun who was crying. "It's alright it's not your fault" he said wiping the tears. The car ride was silent, Baekhyun fell asleep while Wifan went on his phone.


Happy New Years,

Thanks For Reading^^

And a Happy New Year!!

-Bias (^_^)