Special Chapter

Daddy and The DayCare

  My Name is Zhang Yixing.

  

   My lover is Junmyeon a hardworking man who has five adoreable kids. He drops his kids at my workplace which is a daycare. Junmyeon and I have been friends sinnce highschool. Which reminds me, I'll tell you how I first fell in love...

 

   It all started when my father transfered his job to Korea. I was thrilled but the problem was my dad only taught me the basic Korean. The first thing we did in Korea was moving our belonging to our new home. It was my first time living in a home than a apartment. Once we were done, we ate one dish my mother learned from the internet. I think it was called samgyetang, it was actualy delicious with the rice and herbs inside the chicken. "Son tomorrow you'll be going to school, your school uniform is in your bedroom" my father said.

   After the delicious dinner and a shower I went into my room. And there was my uniform nice and neat hanging in my closet door, a new life in Korea. I closed my eyes and waited for tomorrow.

   My alarm went off, I quickly washed my face and got in my uniform. Today is the day! I ran downstairs to eat.

"Woo, slow down we know you're excited but you still have twenty minutes left", dad said. After that great breakfast off I went with my dad to school.

   The school was big, we passed the gate where students were walking. I practiced my introduction in the car.

"An-a-annyeonghaseyo my name is Zhang Yixing, please take care of me".

"Your Korean is getting better, well time to go. Have fun".

"Bye Ba" and I went to the teacher's room to meet my teacher.

 

"Oh you must be Yixing, am I correct."

 It took me a long time to figure out what she said.

"Yes".

"Well class is about to start, should we go". She directed me to my new class. She told me to wait outside.

I was practicing my introduction making sure I sound Korean. "Yixing please come in".

I went inside, I started to hear whispers. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is Yixing. My Korean isn't really good but I hope we can be friends". It was quiet and the teacher guided me where to sit. I really couldn't understand but I tried my best. Once the bell ranged, no one came to talk to me, but Junmyeon did.

"Hello, my name is Junmyeon". I smiled and introduced myself. We talked and he taught me some korean words, he was my first friend.

  More and more we talked I felt like a connection. But one day, I saw Junmyeon with a girl, my heart was aching. The way they smiled, made my heart burn in flames. Is this jealousy?

No way, why am I getting jealous of him? It's not I like him... more and more when I looked at him slowly and slowly I fell for him.

 

Years later... when I got a invitation for his wedding. I told my self to be brave and face the truth I could never have him. The way his suit looked good I stood there clapping and laughing. After a month, I decided to go back to China and continued my studies. 

Once I returned to Korea from two years, I heard from old friends that Junmyeon and Jikyung had two kids now. So I came to visit them, the kids were adorable. 

"His name is Baekhyun and this one is Chanyeol" Junmyeon at smiled at me. Man I missed that smile. I got a new job as a day care.

But once after years passed, I heard the news and now I come to him and help him out.

But now in present he is all mine. I shall love him and his every piece of him. A happy family of eight!


A short story,

Thanks for Reading This

Hope You Enjoy This Story^^

-Bias (^_^)