The Water Monster

Daddy and The DayCare

It was the day they go camping.

 

  Everyone was packed and head off to Yixing's apartment. The kids were sleeping during the car ride. They had two cars and off to the forest, Junmyeon drove on straight, curvy, narrow roads to make to the destintion.

  They unloaded and set up tents. Of course, the men had to do it, while the kids watch the river and touch the cold water. Junmyeon handed the stands or legs to Yixing they were done with the kids tents, now for their tent. It was a blue medium-size tent able to fit both of the men. 

    Let's talk about the kids, Jongdae splashed water at the kids, Baekhyun was jumping on the rocks, Kyungsoo was analyzing the plants and bugs around the site, Chanyeol with Jongin splashed too, Minseok sat there watching them, and  Luhan and Sehun were holding hands eating an open bog of marshmallows. The men were done, Junmyeon fire up the campfire, while Yixing cut up some hotdogs for the kids. 

  Yxing gave a dog of a stick to each kids, the kids sat and roasted thier dogs.

" Nice fire", compilmented Yixing, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"It was no problem" Junmyeon replied wrapping an arm around his waist. 

   They enjpyed watching the kids roast and playing with the fire (Nothing dangerous like playing with fire^^). The time was 2:17 PM, Junmyeon brought out water guns and handed to the mature kids, everyone went to the river and played around. Junmyeon took off his shirt and went in the water splashing water at the kids.

"Hurry shoot the water monster" Jongin said aiming the water gun at his dad. Junmyeon was getting wet and slowly went below the water. The kids stopped and cheered, but he came up and made a huge splash. Getting everykids wet. The kids laughed while Junmyeon dragged in Yixing to the water. Yixing heistated but continued only to his knees.

"Why like that" he whined and dragged Yixing to where everyone was at.

"Yah, it's cold. I don't want to" Yixing refusing to enter more.

 Junmyeon looked at him, and back at the kids nodding their head. Junmyeon grabbed Yixing's waist and lift him up bridal and carried him to the kids. The kids laughed and squirted water at the two as Junmyeon slowly lowered both of them in the water. Yixing clinging on Junmyeon's body, yelling as the coldness hit his body. Junmyeon just laughed and held Yixing like a little baby.

  Now the kids were coming and splashed more water, Yixing now wet. He let go and started splashing water at the kids, Junmyeon too joining. 

"The two water monsters are attacking hurry" Baekhyun adding water into the water gun. The others followed as Junmyeon splashed water and Yixing roaring. 

  The kids ran screaming and some squirted water at them. 

 

After the water...

 

   Junmyeon fixed the fire, while Yixing with the help of Minseok roast some s'mores for the kids. Kyungsoo was sitting in the chair reading a book. Chanyeol looked over his head, and read it too. Luhan and Sehun were taking a nap in their tent. Baekhyun and Jongdae were looking at the ants crawling on a fallen tree. Jongin was just looking at the blazing fire as ashes were piling of his head. Once the s'mores were finished, the kids happily enjoyed their s'mores while the adults cooked afternoon dinner.

  Yixing arranged the fire for a perfect spot for a pot, while Junmyeon cutted the vegatables. As the water boiled, one by one vegatables fall in the pot as the kids drool over the soup. As the spoon poured out the rich broth the kids held their hands like beggars, one by one getting a bowl. As the moon shined brightly, the kids enjoyed the fire and listened to the ghost stories the adults told. 

   They had they had three tents, one for the adults, the little kids( Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo) then The big kids in the other tents. They said goodnight and rest till morning.

 

The Next Day...

 

   Junmyeon woke up, he ped his sleepingbag and got out of the tent. He sniffed the pine air, he grab some logs for the fire and build a new one. He coughed and coughed form the smoke forming, next he opened a pack on hotdog, with some potatoes, ramen, and carrots. He was making noodle curry for them. 

  He sat in the chair and stirred the noodles, and added the rest of the vegatables. He heard a tent zipper and came out was Sehun, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Appa" he cried, running to him. Junmyeon stopped stirring and hugged the boy.

"Appa, is right here" he kissed his forehead and sat him in his laps. He had one hand holding Sehun and the other stirring the noodles.

  Once everyone was awake, they ate breakfast and chilled every around. Everyone was still tired but, they played cards, and played in the water. Yixing held out small nets. "Okay these are for to catch fish, let's go to a spot where there's lot of  fishes."

 Yixing and the kids went to a different spot to catch some small fishes. While Junmyeon stayed at camp.

  "Let's catch a big fish, so appa can cook it" Jongin said jumping excitely. The kid's scanned their eyes for some fishes lurking in the water. Yixing watched and enjoyed the sun bathing on his skin, the kids swung their nets from left to right, yelling and laughing to catch just for fishes. Yixing knew this would be great for the kids. He enter the water and too tried to catch a fish, he stalked the fish first and slowly had his net ready for the fish. Slowly and slowly the net touched the water then swiftly swoop up the water. He felt water splattered in the net, he looked and caught a normal size fish, the kids ran to see it. Yixing yelled and laughed in joy as if he never caught a fish before. The kids jumped up and down, they were excited too.

   They went back to the camp to show the fish they caught. Junmyeon greeted them, and looked at the fish in the bucket.

 " Yixing, caught it".

"Wow, he did?"

For lunch, Yixing cleaned the fish and was going to fried or bqq the fish. He seasoned with salt and black pepper, he put it next to the fire and thy slowly watch it smoke up. While Junmyeon was cleaning on the table, he saw a small green lizard lurking on a tree. He got a small tube with a lid and poked holes in it. Carefully scooped up the lizard, and showed it to the kids.


Just Another Update,

Thanks For Reading!!

I've been hoping to make the next chapter something spicy

Maybe in the tent?

But Hope You Enjoyed ^^

-Bias(^_^)