Sleepover!!

Daddy and The DayCare

 "What?"

"You have to kiss me"

  He had to he peak his cheek. But still Yixing didn't let go. Junmyeon quickly peaked his lips and his wish was granted. Yixing just laughed while Junmyeon kicked his shin. Everyone ate outside in the windy but sunny backyard. They ate and ate. 

(Okay in this scene pretend that the song Unfair is playing or nah)

  It seem that the kids got a new friend. Luhan came out and spoke broken korean to the kids. Yixing poured juice to everyone and cheered, they gulped the juice like nothing and soon it got dark. They cleaned up andsoon they said goodbye. The longest hug goes to Sehun and Luhan, it seem Sehun didn't want to let go. They waved goodbye and Yixing started the car, they were about to turn back until they heard the engine turned off. Just then Yixing came out on the car.

"Sorry, to disturb you, but I think the car died."

The kids shouted at glee and asked if they could sleep at their place until the car is fix. Junmyeon couldn't say no to their face. Junmyeon brought them to their house and let them borrow some PJs and towels. "Do you want to take a shower with me" Yixing asked. Junmyeon just threw the towel at him and pointed at the bathroom. 

"Maybe later" he said.

    While Yixing was taking a shower, he looked and saw the kids watching and playing with Luhan. He walked pass the bathroom and heard the shower still on. He heard the door ring. He hurrried and opened the door.

"Yes" he said looking up. He frozed.

 "What are you doing here" he asked to see Jikyung.

"I haven't been finished my words".

 "Look I don't have time for you" he said and closed the door. But her hands pried it, Junmyeon shocked he stood there making the girl not come inside the house.

"Let me in" she said repeating while Junmyeon blocked the entry.

 "Junmyeon are you okay".

   They looked at Yixing who was drying his wet hair, he moved closer and realized what was happening. shedragged Junmyeon onto the lawn. Yixing quickly followed bit Junmyeon shook his head.

"Who is that" she asked pointing out the door.

"It's none of your business" he said lowering his head. "Now go and leave my family alone."

She slapped him.

"YOUR FAMILY, IT'S MY FAMILY TOO" she shouted, tears rolling down. Junmyeon didn't look up.

" I'm going inside" he finally said and walked away, until he felt his arm being pulled. He stopped and shook it off, and closed the door. 

 He heard the car driving away, and closed his eyes making tears falling and he sighed. He wiped his tears and walked in the livingroom where it was only Yixing sleeping on the couch. He didn't want to disturb him and brought a warm blanket for him. After a nice warm shower, he climbed to bed and slept.

   He woke up to the door closing and feeling the bed go down, he turned over and slowly opening his eyes to see Yixing sleeping next to him. "Oh, sorry did I wake you up" he asked. junmyeon just scoot closer to him and they both slept soundly.

 

The Next Morning...

   

    They woke up with a sound of giggles coming outside form the door. Junmyeon tried to get up but was stuck between Yixing's arms. The bed was now full of the kids and them on the bed. They laughed and layed in bed. They soon got off of the bed and cooked some breakfast. Junmyeon made fried kimchi and Yixing mixed up the eggs. They had fried eggs with some sweet and sour pork. After finisheing the two washed the dishes while the kids were getting ready for school and the daycare.

   "Have a good day you guys" he shouted at Yixing taking the little ones to daycare. Junmyeon drove off to school. Then went to work, it was another stressful day for him. He had a meeting discussing for some outfits that would like good for the fall season. (Yes he is a fashion designer)

     "We could have a brown pancho over some white pants and have sweaters with leaves".

    Junmyeon had to type all the details. He had great idea but everytime he opens his mouth someone interupts him. He just continued typing and nodding in agreement. After meeting, they were back to more planning or organizing color from colors. He felt glares from everywhere, he turns around and everyone whispered. Just, he felt a tap on his shoulder. 

"The boss wants to see you".

  Junmyeon walked to the elevator, he wanted to know why the boss wanted him. He knocked the door. "Come in"

  He opened the door to see her typing, he walked in the center.

"You called me"


The Way You Smile,

I'm sorry for the short chapter but that woory I'll make the next one long (maybe)

Thanks for the comments I love them^^

Thanks For Reading!

-Bias (^_^)