Life is Hard

Daddy and The DayCare

"Daddy time to wake up"

He felt a nudge, opening his eyes he was faced with his boys waiting for breakfast. Junmyeon sprung up making the boys falling back. He grabbed the littlest in his arm while the others followed him like little ducklings. "Baekhyun can you place the plates on the table" he said placing Sehun in his chair. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and opened the dish washer pulling two trays and three large plate. "Thank you" Junmyeon smiled and ruffled his hair. He looked at the time it was 7:15 AM, right on schedule.

    "Kyungsoo do you want to help me" he said leaning at the small boy behind the chair. The boy nodded and climbed up the counter to wash his hand, Junmyeon followed the boy and open to the faucet. They both washed their hands, Kyungsoo opened his arm and Junmyeon picked up him and settled him down on the floor. " Oh man, Chanyeol can you stop touching Baekhyun's hair" he said pointing at the boy picking his nose while the other hand is ruffling his hair. 

"Yeah, you ugly" baekhyun shouted and pushing Chanyeol's  hand away. 

' Oh damn, I forgot to pour oil' he thought as he poured in the eggs that Kyungsoo mixed. Quickly he opened the cap and pour in the oil, he had turned around to see what the kids were doing and turned back on the food. After cook some eggs and placing the rice for the kids he settled down and ate along with them. He looked at the three kids who are now dressed for the first day of school. Baekhyun going to third grade, Chanyeol going to second grade, and Kyungsoo finally going to school and expericed the educated life. He remembered the day they were borned his wife awing at how some features like just like his.

  "Appa, aww" said Jongin lifting his chopsitck to Junmyeon mouth. He gladly opened his mouth and went closer, then Jongin yanked it putting it in his mouth and started laughing. Junmyeon couldn't get angry, he is of course three years old. 

 After washing the dishes, Junmyeon arms had two boys and watched as the others brushed their teeth. Everyone kids had a different personality.

Baekhyun is the oldest, he sometimes act like one. He yells to the others if they did something wrong, likes to talk back at people, and alittle sassy.

Chanyeol is a troublemaker once your eyes are off of him he's some where else, likes to play rough, screams and yells alot, and has a free spirit.

Kyungsoo on the quiet side, doesn't really play with the others- he prefer to read- unless they drag, is a good listener, and follows his father around.

Kai behaves well but once he is hyped he's just like Chanyeol, and spaces out alot.

Sehun is just a daddy's little boy.

Junmyeon hurried and changed his clothes, after that it was tied both Chanyeol and Baekhyun's tie, fixed Kyungsoo bow, then next dressing the two boys for daycare. He opened the door and off the kids walked to the car, he looked at himself once then twice and off to the car. "Okay rule call" he said as he put on his seat belt.

"Baekhyun"

"Chanyeol"

"Kyungsoo"

"Jongin"

"Sehunnie" They all call out their name.

 "Alright everyone is here, let's go to school" he said and backed out of the driveway. First was the daycare, he parked the car and the everyone went inside, the first to meet them was Yixing with a unicorn apron on. 

"Good morning Mr. Kim, I heard Soo is going to school for the first time" he smiled and waved at Kyungsoo, who was clinging onto Junmyeon's pant. 

"Well yeah, he told me last night that he didn't want to go to school and play with you instead" Junmyeon laughed. 

"Oh is that really, well I hope that you meet friends like me" he said ruffling Kyungsoo's hair. Kyungsoo smiled and soon aparted. Now three kids left, there were lots of parents in the entrance of the school.

 "Make sure you wait for Soo here at this spot and then walk to the daycare, and wait until I come okay" he said to the two boys. 

They nodded and ran to meet up with their friends. Junmyeon walked with Kyungsoo to his classroom, he felt his hand being squeezed tight. He knelt down and put his hand on the little boy shoulders. "It's okay, we go through tough ti-" "WAHH I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE" cried a little boy. Making Kyungsoo more scare.

 "It's okay, just remember you're here to have a great time" Junmyeon said wiping Kyungsoo's teary eyes. "And you can tell me all the things you did, okay" he said smiling. Kyungsoo smiled and they walked to greet the teacher. "Good morning, Mrs. Yoo this little boy is Kyungsoo" he said patting his son's back.

"Oh my, Kim Kyungsoo... yes he will over there" she said pointing to the desk close to the door. They walked to the desk and Kyungsoo sat at his chair, he was still holding on to his dad hands. Junmyeon pat his head and kissed his forehead " It's alright" he said and stood up. He was going to walk out when he felt his hand being pulled. He turned to see Kyungsoo's tears running downing, he nevered saw Soo cry for a long time. He knelt and hugged his boy, it was a hard time for a kid. He remember Baekhyun cried on the first day too, while Chanyeol was too busy focusing on the toys in the back. Junmyeon embraced the shiffling boy and soon Kyungsoo accepted to move on. "Fighting" he said to Kyungsoo and walked out the class.

 "Omo, who is that handsome man" 

"He looks like a model"

"Is he a teacher?"

He just smiled and waved at the moms talking about him. "APPA" 

He turned to see the two boys running to the man, he spread his arms and the two ran hugging the man. 

"Oh, man you guys are getting stronger and stronger" he coughed out and hugged the boys.

"We forgot to say goodbye" Baekhyun said lifting his head. The ladies look surprised, they whispered more louder. Then a lady came up and tapped on his shoulder. Junmyeon turned around and saw an angel from above. "Umm, y-yes" he stuttered.

"Um, are these your kids" she said pointing at the two boys staring at her.

"Why, yes" he replied with a smiled.

"Oh so you're married then" she asked.

"Oh no you see-"

"Mom and dad had a divorce" Chanyeol stated and glared at the woman.

"Yahh, don't say that" he said from embarrassment.

"Plus, we don't need a new mom, he has a lover already and his name is Yixing" stated Baekhyun sticking his tongue at the lady.

" Yah, you two go away- I'm so sorry for their behavior" he apoloigized and the kids ran off.

"You see I'm a single father and I don't have a lover to point that out" he said again. The girl just smiled and was about to say something, when Junmyeon looked at his watch. HE WAS LATE!

He raced to his car and drove off, leaving the girl speechless.

He parked his car and ran to his station, Junmyeon is a secretary for a large company, if he was late he knew his boss will kill him. He pushed the elevator button to floor 14. He waited and made sure his hair was on point. The door opened and he stepped out and walked to his desk. Luckily the boss was out, he opened his computer to show his desktop with pictures of his children. He smiled then suddenly a file of papers dropped on his desk, he jumped at surprised. " I need you to organized the papers in order" the lady said and entered the room.

"Yes, ma-am" He began organizing when the phone ranged. "Hello this Lee Sooyoung's secretary speaking" he said.

"Um, is this Kim Junmyeon" a woman on the phone said.

"Yes, it is, is there a matter" he worrried over the phone.

"Your son Chanyeol had broke his ankle, and we need you to pick him up from school" the woman said.

"Oh yes thank for telling me" he said and hung up. He knocked onn the door and told his boss everything. She excused him and off to Chanyeol's school.