Day with Mom

Daddy and The DayCare

 The time was 8:05 AM.

 

     Junmyeon dressed the kids and dropped off the kids, he didn't want to tell the kids. 

 It was a surprise.

Junmyeon was worried about the sitution with their mother. 

"Hey... HEY" yelled Wifan trying to get attention.

Junmyeon shook his head, "What?"

"You heard me, I want ice cream."

"It's 9:02. It's too early to have ice cream. And it's cold."

"I don't care. Now drive to the ice cream shop."

  Junmyeon drove to the shop he takes his kids to, a welcome came from the workers.

"One choco mint with vanilla swirl, and"

"The red berry blast."

    They sat down as the workers brought the ice cream to them. They continued working on their project.

 

* Now for the kids turns for the story*

 

    Sehun and Jongin was playing with Luhan and Yixing at the daycare. "Blocks" said Sehun trying to get Luhan's attention. But he was too busy coloring a book. Yixing was too busy playing with others kids, Jongin was taking a nap. Meanwhile Baekhyun was not trying to go asleep from the teacher talking about mathematics, Chanyeol getting scolded because he was too noisy, and Kyungsoo learning how to add numbers. 

  "Baekhyun, please solve this question" the teacher said handing the chalk to Baekhyun. He got up and walked to the chalkboard.

 ' 4 x 6 ='

  Baekhyun counted his fingers but there wasn't enough fingers. He looked around the class, seeing the class giggling, he gulped and tried to remember what the teacher was talking about. He wrote the number 24, and sat down.

"Okay let's see if he got it right?"

 Well he did and Baekhyun smirked how smart he was. 

  "Chanyeol, you are too loud do I have to call your parents that you are behavior badly."

"Please don't I won't do it again" he plead. But he still talked and laughed along with his friends, " Can you gave me some bread for lunch" he asked the kid sitting next to him.

"Chanyeol, it's not lunch, it still class time."

  Chanyeol slouched on his chair and looked at the window waiting for school to be over. 

 Kyungsoo he was trying to add the numbers 2 and 3. He held out his hands the left had two fingers and on his right three. He put them together and counted.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five".

He tried it again to see if he got it right. Once then twice he wrote five on the paper and gave it to this teacher.

 "Wow, Kyungsoo the first to finish, and right too. Here's a gold star".

 Kyungsoo smiled as the teacher put a 'Good Job' on him. While the other students were jealous. 

 

4 Hours Pass...

 

  Baekhyun went to Chanyeol's class then Kyungsoo's. They waited for their father, Baekhyun was singing while Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were playing with the dirt and pebbles. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo over here".

  They looked and saw their mother waving her hand. They stood still and looked around, she walked to them and everyone was behind Baekhyun. The big brother had to protect his siblings. As Jikyung came closer Baekhyun just looked at her. "Appa won't pick you up, so let's have fun with eomma, yeah?"

  She had her hand out, Baekhyun looked at it and walked past it. He went the opposite way the others followed. "Guys, where are you going?"

 "To the daycare." Baekhyun said as he walked. But he stopped. He looked back and saw his mother sad face on, he hates to see her sad face. He walked back and held out his hand. His mother was surprised even the others, he looked at the ground as his mother took his hand and showed them to the car. Her hand was small, and clammy hands, he whether hold Yixing, his hand were soft and huge. The feeling holding with Yixing felt nice felling, rather than felling a sweaty palm. They drove to the daycare to pick up the others. 

   "Oh kids hello" Yixing said greeting them. Suddenly he saw ther mother standing next to them. Yixing bowed and brought the kids to her. 

"Ah, Sehun Jongin eomma is here" she said hugging the two.

Once the kids left, Yixing called Junmyeon.

"Do you know Jikyung picked up the kids" he said.

"Yeah, she called me last night" Junmyeon answered back.

   "Should we go to your favorite restaurant" she asked to break the silence.

  They were still silence. Kyungsoo held Baekhyun's hand for protection while Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked out the window. The car came to a stop, to a seafood place. 

  They remembered this place, the last time they went here was with their dad as they celebrated for his job. They followed their mother as they were guided to a table. Once they ordered the food, she went on talking.

"Kyungsoo you grew big, last time I saw you were small and cute" she said.

Kyungsoo nodded his head. 

*Now back to the two other kids*

 

   Jongdae was running a lap while Minseok was playing soccer.  It was P.E, Jongdae ran his best and sat down next a smelly kid. "Man you stink" he said and walked back to change as the bell ranged for class ended and the kids could leavve the school. Jongdae and Minseok like their new life than their old one. This time someone loves them like a family. "Minseok Jongdae over here" they heard their father say. They followed the voice and saw a famous model infront of their eyes.

"You're Kris. That model on the billboard" pointed out Jongdae. Kris looked at them and back at Junmyeon.

"I forgot you have more kids".

  They got in the car and the kids asked where were the other kids.

"They're with their mother, but more importantly, you get to see how your father does his work." Junmyeon said and parked the car to a large building.

   " Manger, do you think it's a good thing to bring kids to a photoshoot?"

"As long they are far away and they're not noisy".

  The kids followed the two as they entered a well set room. They sat down in the next room where their father helped them with their homework.

 The problem the kids were having trouble was

' 2x + 6= 36'

 

 *Switch time*

 

    As the servers brought a great big hot pot, the kids looked at the food. Octopus, fish, shrimp, everything on that hot pot.

 "Do you like living with appa?"

To Be Continued...


Hey!!

So A update...

Sorry I couldn't update on a regular schedule...

I was too busy on my way to a concert!! (EXO)

Hope You Enjoyed^^

Thanks for reading!!

-Bias (^_^)