I Would Do AnyThing

Daddy and The DayCare

The Next Day...

Junmyeon checks in with Wifan, he was okay.

"Manger Kim, have a break you don't have to check on me everyday."

"Are you sure?"

Wifan nodded his head. He excuse himself and ran to his car happy. "Yes, freedom!" he yelled in the car. He returned home to spend a day with the kids.

"Good morning Junmeyon"Yixing said. Junmyeon smiled and rest his head on Yixing shoulder while sitting on the couch, while the kids played outside woth Luhan. 

"I wish things could be like this everyday" Junmeyon sighed and smiled. Yixing patted Junmyeon's head and agreed, slowly and slowly Junmyeon fell asleep.

"Dad...Dad... wake up" he felt a slight push. he woke up and saw Yixing against his body. Junmyeon gestured the kids to go away. They went to play outside again and Junmyeon snuggled Yixing more. Nothing couldn't be more peaceful than this.

 

Later...

 

 4:22 PM, everyone was awake. Yixing was cooking a chinese dish his mother use to make. While Junmyeon was playing with the kids outside, they were playing hide-and-seek. He was the seeker and the kids ran from bushes to under the picnic table, and to pretending to be a tree.

"Twenty-seven... twenty-eight...twenty-nine... THIRTY".

He opened his eyes and looked away, he heard giggling behind a bush. he quietly walked to the bush," Oh where could you guys be? Maybe you are HERE!"

The kids shouted and laughed and Junmyeon hugged them, while the rest of the kids try to help them escape. 

"Okay, time to eat" Yixing called in. They all went inside and ate their delicious food. "Yixing, this is good" Chanyeol said finishing his last spoonful. But Junmyeon wasn't speaking. 

"Junmyeon... Junmyeon is something wrong" Yixing asked. Junmyeon got up and wrapped the leftover,

"I'll be back". Junmyeon opened the door and walked across the street. He knocked on the door, it opened to see Jongdae and Minseok's mom. "Hello,I just want to give this food for you guys as a welcoming gift." he gave the plate to her and saw Jongdae covering his left eye. Junmyeon hovered over the woman, but she moved so he couldn't see what was happening.

(Okay Quick Note, Some Crazy Things Are Going To Happen So...)

 

He was concerned, but he had to pretend he didn't see it. He smiled and walked back, as walking the door slammed and he swear he heard yelling. Junmyeon had no choice, he ran back and kicked open the door.

   He saw the woman holding Jondae's hair readying to slap him, while Minseok on the ground unconscious. He ran to the woman and tried his best to pry her hand away from Jongdae. The woman fell on to the ground, "Jongdae,listen to me go take your brother and go to my house, got it" he told him. Jongdae eyes were shaking. He got up and tried his best to carry his brother. Junmyeon grabbed his phone and tried to dial the police. When he was struck by a glass object, now he was bleeding. "YOU BASTARD, I'LL ING KILL YOU" she yelled and launch onto him. Her nails dugged on his skin and scratching him, Junmyeon tried his best to escape.

"Junmyeon" he looked up to see Yixing standing shocked in the doorway. The woman looked at Yixing, and walked to him. 

"Where are my sons? I SAID WHERE IS MY SONS!?" she yelled she was about to attack him, but the police came in time. She was arrested, Junmyeon got up but out. 

 

  He woke up to see Yixing and his kids on the bed side. "Am I in the hospital" he asked. Yixing nodded his head. "How is Minseok and Jongdae?"

"Minseok is sleeping, and Jongdae is watching over him". 

He got up, his head was hurting. He felt a bandage on his forehand and looked at his hands. Band aids. "The doctor said you'll going to be fine, he out because of the pressure from the object hit your head."Yixing said.

"Appa you scared us" Baekhyun said wiping his tears. Junmyeon rubbed their heads and went to see Minseok and Jongdae. He opened the sliding door to see Jongdae sniffling while Minseok sleeping. 

"Jongdae" he called out. The boy wiped his eyes and turned around. He walked closer to the boys, he felt their pain, he hugged the boy tight. The boy was crying, while Junmyeon his hair. "I'm sorry" he said. 

The crying lasted for a minute and Minseok woke up. The police and the Child Protection Services came in. "Mr. Kim we would like to ask you some question?"

After the questioning, they told that Jongdae and Minseok would stay with a relative. Junmyeon stopped them for a moment. "I would actually like to have them as my own children" he said. They told him it was impossible to do that, they were not for adoption. he looked at Minseok and Jongdae outside with the other kids. 'Well we guess we could do that" they replied. "But there are papers you need to file."

"Yes I would do what ever it would take for them to be my kids" he said. They filed the papers and now Jongdae and Minseok is Junmyeon's new sons. With all the people gone. 'I'll be back I need to meet someone" he told Yixing. He walked the floor below, and opened the door to see Wifan all dressed up. 

"Wah, why are you in the outift" Wifan asked pointing at the blue striped hospital shirt. Junmyeon explained what happen, Wifan nodded his head while the story-telling.  

"But I am getting charged out of the hospital," he said laughing.

"Manger Kim, I got a question to ask you" Wifan spat out.

Junmyeon looked up, "Sure anything".

"Well can you...plan me...a...date" he said red as a red beet.

"For what?"

"Just do it, tomorrow. Find a fancy one and for two people, I'll catch a cab" and he walked out of the door. He went back and too dressed, and checkout bringing everyone. He squeezed everyone in one car. 

"Man I should get a new car to fit everyone" he said turning to a left lane. Everyone laughed.

"Okay should we get your clothes and being it to my house" he said to Jongdae and Minseok.


My Heart is Beating,

Finally, They're his!!

But the question is who is Kris DATING???

Found Out On The Next Chapter...

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope You Enjoy^^

-Bias(^_^)