Christmas Special

Daddy and The DayCare

  (This is not story related... So this story is the members. So no kids all adults)

 Christmas Eve...

 

     Junmyeon was looking outside the car's window. Exo had came back from a showcase, he looked outside snow was piling up. He remembered that Yixing wouldn't be home until a week. "Hyung, it's Christmas eve, are you going to miss him", said Sehun.

  "He's coming back. It's not like he's living over there" he replied. He had a back flashed of Yixing giving him a coat and a final kiss. He weared the coat while performing, it had a scent that reminded him of their kiss. The car jolted and the door opened. He walked and exhaled the cold air.

   While the others quickly hurry to escape the coldness, but he took his time. he slowly walked to the elevator as some members hands blocked the doors so it won't close on him. "Pali,pali before the door close, hyung" Yelled Chanyeol gesturing his hands to come. He snapped out, and walked alittle faster they waited until they heard a ding. They opened the doors and the first thing to see was the bright christmas tree everyone put up.

    Junmyeon went straight to his room, it was a quiet until Sehun came in.  "Hyung, we're watching a movie. Let's go" he said pulling the old man by the hand. He groaned and followed the youngster to the livingroom, where everyone had hot coco and a warm blanket wrapped each other. He walked to the single couch and caught a blanket someone threw him. They watched a romantic movie, then a comedy one.

    He was soon tired of these movies, slowly and slowly he looked at his phone while the others laughed. Their laughs echoed, and darkness appeared.

   He woke up still on the couch, it was dark. He opened his phone, the bright light reflected making his eyes blinking. 

1:51 AM

    It's Christmas day, he walked back to his room. He turned the door knob and he realized it was locked. "Really" he sighed and walked back to the livingroom. He flopped on the white couch and soundly slept. 

    He was walking to a castle, a white big castle. He entered the building and show a light shining above him and stood there was Yixing waving at him. He ran toward him but obscales were blocking him. Likely his kinght friends helped him. "Yixing, I miss you" he said and kissed the soft lips.

   The lights were bright, he woke up and saw the members still in their PJs. He got up and stretched his arms, he saw Sehun shuffling drom the hallways. "Yah, why did you lock the door" he said with his raspy voice.

   "You deserve to sleep outside,"  sehun chuckled then saw Suho angry face. "Just kidding, it's a habit". He wiped the sweat and walked to the couch opposite of him.

    Suho got up and took a quick shower, once he got out he smelled delicious food. He walked to the kitchen where everyone was waiting for him. He walked to his chair and they drove in like they were having a feast. After finishing, the loser (Chen) had to wash the mountain of dishes. He was mubled about instead of getting delivery so he doesn't have to wash the dishes. 

    Junmyeon walked to his room, he passed Yixing's room. He stopped and walked toward he room, and laid in the nice and tidy bed. The blanket and pillow smelled like him. Junmyeon burried his face on his bed, he missed the smell of Yixing. After laying on the bed, he walked back to the livingroom where the manger handed presents to them. There were alot presents for everyone.

  He got atleast more then ten. Fanart, letters, and many more. When he came across a box, he opened it up.

   There was a letter...

  ' To Junmyeon,

        I'm sorry I couldn't make it for Christmas, but I hope this box is sent on the right time. Anyways, don't worry I'll take the fastest and early plane to Korea, so we could spend time together. How are the others why did I put that, it's not like I'll be staying here for a long time. I'll come probably on the day after Christmas. I wish I could see your face, it must be glowing like a tomato. Remember that time, where everyone exchanged gifts on Christmas, good times. I don't know what to write anymore, so MERRY CHRTSMAS!

     Yours Truly,

           Yixing

      P.S. I Love You'

       He smiled and looked at the box full of peanuts. He went through them and felt a picture frame, it was a picture of them drinking ice coffee together. He remember it was the day where they told each other's feeling. Then he ruffled more and found a scrapbook, he walked back to the room. He opened it up, it was picture from the beginning of their debut, he turned to other and more pictures showed everyone and some of pictures of them. The last photos were the pictures they took during the MAMA and a picture of Suho hugginghim while Yixing was smiling. He took out the photo of them and turned it around.

    ' Waiting For The Plane'

     He trembled when the door opened, he looked and saw a huffing boy. "I'm back"

   Junmyeon smiled and walked to the boy and hugged him. "Welcome back"


MERRY CHRISTMAS,

 

  I hope you like this special! 

I prepared this for the Holiday...

I hope You have a holly golly Christmas^^

Thanks For Reading!

-Bias(^_^)