Hospitals Are So Fun

Daddy and The DayCare

   Wifan had his coffee. While Junmyeon drank his smoothie with a straw.

   "There's a meeting for you. I think it was a suit commercial" Junmyeon said making a right turn entering the building's parking lot.

Kris got out of the car, while Junmyeon woke up Baekhyun. "Baek wake up let's sleep inside the building okay".

Baekhyun opened his eyes and stretched his arms. He unclicked his belt and walked with the two men. "Appa why are we here".

"We are here because I have to take care of him" he pointed at Wifan. Baekhyun just nodded, and followed his dad. They reached to the room and Baekhyun sat outside the room accompanied by ladies at the desk. Junmyeon and Wifan sat down and protest or agreed of the commercial. After two hours, we agreed.

  They rode to Wifan's apartment and picked up the kids and Yixing. "I was thinking of fixing my car" Yixing said.

"Yeah, I have the tools I could help you if you want" Junmyeon said parking his car. 

 

The Next Day...

 

  Today was the day Chanyeol gets his cast taken off. He called the school about he is going to be absent. Yixing told him that he would take care of the kids while he takes Kyungsoo to school and Chanyeol to the hospital. "Finally I'm able to walk" Chanyeol said in the car.

 "Bye Kyungsoo have a nice day" Junmyeon waved while Kyungsoo walked with the teacher.

They drove to the hospital, and signed up. They waited and waited. Until...

"Kim Chanyeol please come inside".  They got up and met with the doctor.

"Chanyeol are you ready to get your cast off" the doctor said guiding him to the saw room. He nodded his head.

  Once it was done, the doctor told Junmyeon that his son should only walked short distance or else the leg wouldn't heal properly. They drove back home where Baekhyun was outside handing oil to Yixing and the three running outside. Chanyeol got out of the car and helped Yixing too. Junmyeon too went to check it out. "So what was the problem" he asked.

"The car battery burned out and I guess the oil ran out too".

Just then a ring came from his phone. It was Wifan. "Yes".

" I'm at the hospital, they say I need a guardian."

"Why are you at the hospital?"

"I think I having heart pain, so I want it to be checked out, can you come".

"Fine" he told the sitution and left.

     The hospital door opened and he walked to the desk. "Hello have you seen a man about this taller" he said rising his hand above his head. The nurse pointed at a masked man with a snapback and sunglasses. Junmyeon carefully walked to him. "Wifan" he whispered. The man looked up.

"Finally you're here, I need a check up" he said rubbing his chest. They walked to the desk.

"I'm his guardian, can he get a check up".

"Yes, please fill in this chart" the nurse said handing him a clipboard.

They sat back down.

"Name".

"Wu Wifan... wait how come you're doing it for me?"

"Because I know you're going to screw up.  Why are you at the hospital."

"Heart pain." After finishing the requirement.

"Sign it" he handed the clipboard and pen to him. Once he submitted the paper they waited and waited.

Wifan was still rubbing his chest and looked at the time. Junmyeon was curious.

"You sure can't stand still, can you?"

"Shut up, it just it's really bad".

Just as he opened his mouth, Wifan fell out of his seat. Junmyeon quickly knealed down. "You okay, Wifan." he looked at the desk. "Help!  He needs help" he panicked as Wifan still on the floor.

   Doctors and nurse rushed in. Junmyeon followed the doctors worry about him, but the nurse sat him down.

"It's going to be fine sir. Please just tell us what happen."

"He said that he was having heart pain and then he collapsed." He looked at the doctors taking him to the E.R.

    After hours and doctor came in and told him what happen.

"He did have heart problems, we think because of one of his artery couldn't pump the blood. But luckily, he made it- we would like him to rest alittle and don't work too hard making the pain become serious."

Junmyeon felt relieved. He walked to the room, where Wifan was sitting on his bed looking at the window. "Do you feel better?"

" Yeah, the doc told me to take a pill once a night, until I feel better".

"You gave me a fright, I was really horrified" he laughed.

"Manger Kim, thank you for helping me".

"Ah, no problem it's my duty."

    Just then a knock on the door. A man with blonde hair came in. Wifan sat up to see who it was, then smiled. The man walked up to Wifan and started to speak in a different language it sounded Chinese. Junmyeon lefted the room, he called Yixing and told him he would be staying at the hospital alittle longer and if he would watch the kids for him. Then just like that he forgot about Kyungsoo.

   He ran to his car and drove to the school where Kyungsoo was all alone. "Omo Kyungsoo I'm sorry. Appa had a emergency." he said hugging Kyungsoo.

"Appa, it's fine". He dropped Kyungsoo at the house and drove back to the hospital.

"Hello, Wifan you still at the hospital" he called.

"Yeah, the doc said I'll be at the hospital for a few days. So you don't have to worry about me".

  Junmyeon hunged up and opened the door to see the man and Kris hugging. He frozed... and quietly walked back out of the door and sat down.

   ' Is that man and Wifan'

   Suddenly the door opened. The man turned to see him and bowed and then left. Junmeyon got up and walked to Wifan who was laying down. "I'm back are you sure you will be okay" he asked.

"Yes, just make sure no reporters know about my health or let reporters come to my room. If they asked- because I know they will call you say no".

"Yes sir". And Junmyeon walked out


Happy Update!!

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope You Enjoy^^

-Bias (^_^)