Hot Pot

Daddy and The DayCare

He now has two kids...

 

      Junmyeon made sure Jongdae and Minseok was comfortable. They seem happy, with the kids. Minseok ran up to Junmyeon, "Thank you for adopting  us as your kids".

   Junmyeon smiled and rubbed his hair, "You're welcome, I hope you like this place."

"I think we already do". The little boy laughed and played with the kids outside. He watched the boys run around. 

"Tag you're it" shouted Chanyeol running away from Baekhyun. Jongdae was showing Kyungsoo a caterpillar on a flower petal.

"This caterpillar is the one from Alice in the Wonderland. It's fat and" "GREEN!" Kyungsoo finished the sentence. Jongdae laughed and nodded.

A tugged was pulled from his shirt, he turned away to see Jongin with his blue blankie dragging on the ground. They went to the dark room, he sanged a lubally while patting Jongin to sleep. He watched the boy breathing for awhile, and quietly exited the door. "Appa, appa. I'm hungry" Baekhyun whining.

"SHH, quiet the boys are sleeping" and closed the door. "Okay, now what do you guys want to eat?"

"HOT POT" they shouted. Junmyeon hushed them again. They walked into the kitchen, they sat down while he grabbed a huge boiling pot. 

"Mr.Kim, do you need help" asked Jongdae.

"Guys, remeber just call me dad now. We're family," he said setting the pot in the middle. The two boys nodded and grabbed some vegatables and meat in the fridge. "You guys, tell me if the water is boiling. I'm going to make a phone call". He walked to the livingroom and dialed Yixing's number. He waited and waited.

"Hello" the voice said.

"Yixing, the kids and I are having hot pot. Would Luhan and you like to come and eat with us?"

"Um, sure we would like that, see you later."

"You too, bye."

       He hunged up the phone and walked to the kitchen to see the boys sorting the vegatables and counting pieces of meat. He walked to the cabinets and grabbed some herds and spices for the flavor. "Yixing and Luhan will come over" he told the kids. Everyone was excited.

"Mr. K-, I mean appa, who is Yixing and Luhan" asked Jongdae.

"They're our friends" he replied as he turned the handle to medium heat.

      The weather was cold, but a nice feeling. He had the sliding screen opened, they sat down to enjoy the orange sky as the sun set. When a knock came from the door, he ran to answer it. "Annyeong, you just came in time". He smiled at the two. Everyone greeted each other.

"Annyeong, if I'm correct you're Jongdae and Minseok."

   The boys nodded and bowed down. "Nice to meet you." they both said looking at the man.

  Yixing extended his hand, "I'm Yixing, I have been friends with Junmyeon since highschool. And this is Luhan my newphew."

  The little boy waved at the boys, they smiled and waved back. Luhan smiled and ran hugging Minseok, he rubbed his face on Minseok shirt, laughing. 

"He seem to like you" Yixing laughed and picked up Luhan. But Luhan was still clinging on Minseok.

"Um, it's fine. I actually like little kids."

   Yixing nodded and went to Junmyeon to see what he was doing. "Do you need any help" he asked.

Junmyeon shooked his head "Just the water to boil."

     They sat down and enjoyed the kids playing in the livingroom. Finally, the hot pot was ready, everyone sat down and Yixing poured in meat in the hot both. The kids drowled over the tender meat as Junmyeon handed one meat for each person. "So, this is what it feels like to me a family" praised Jongdae. They smiled and enjoyed the declious food. Yes, it was like they were a big family, and they loved it.

     Junmyeon washed the dishes while Yixing was showing them cool dance moves. Jongin tried copying him, while the others watched. "Wow, Jongin maybe you'll be a great dancer." he said highfiving him. Jongin jumped up and down.

   "It's pretty late, how about you guys sleep over for tonight" Junmeyon said looking at the clock showing 9:46.

Yixing shook his head, "We could but we didn't bring extra clothes".

"No, don't go. You guys can borrow our clothes" said Chanyeol.

"Yeah, you can wear my clothes, and Luhan can wear Sehun or Jongin's clothes" Junmyeon agreed. Yixing face turned red.

"Y-y-your clothes" he stuttered.

   Junmyeon nobbed, "Then it's settled, a sleepover it is."

       Junmyeon futons out of the livingroom, and gave clothes to Yixing and Luhan. After everyone took a shower, they settled down by watching a kid's movie. Junmeyon thought it would be a great opportunity to get closer to Yixing, he thought on a plan that he hope it would work. As the kids fell asleep, from four kid's movies. He looked at Yixing who eyes were too getting heavy. He walked to Yixing, "Hey Yixing, are you tired? Let's sleep in my room."

Yixing stared at the man for awhile "Kinda, but it's okay I could sleep on the couch."

   Junmeyon lift up the man, "Wait, Junmeyon what are you, put me dwon. I said it's fine i can sleep on the co-" "Too late, and the kids are sleeping let's be quiet."

   He set Yixing down on his bed. Junmyeon climbed on top on Yixing.

"Yixing, I"

TO BE CONTINUE... 


MAGIC,

HEY GUYS, WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPS...

OMG, like wow...

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope You Enjoyed^^

-Bias(^_^)