The Date

Daddy and The DayCare

He heard the alarm go off.

  He opened his eyes and looked at the time 7:12 AM, he got up and quietly opened the two sleeping angels' room. Then woke up the rest, and cooked their food. He then woke up the angels that soon will turned into devils. Junmyeon gave each a morning kiss and carried both to their chairs. "Your second day of school, tell me all about" He said to the three. "Appa, more rice" said Chanyeol handing his bowl. 

" And tell me about your date" Baekhyun said sacrasmly while rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll tell you" he laughed. They finished eating and everyone was dressed. Three in school uniform, and three in casaul clothing, They drove off and dropped off the boys and the others to a local coffee shop to meet the girl. "Okay, don't embarass me" he said as the entered the cafe. They nodded and held both of his hand, he saw a waving hand, it was her! They walked over and saw the little girl who was hiding under her legs."Hello, nice to meet you" he said to the girl.

"You too, this is Gijeong, say hi" said the girl. The little girl shrinked down.

"This is Sehun" he said pointing at the smiling boy. "And this is Jo-" 

"My name is Jongin" he said pointing at himself. "What's your name" he asked.

"Oh my name is Eunhyun" the girl said.

   They chatted when Sehun got off the seat and grabbed Junmyeon's hand. He lowered his head and listen to what he had to say.

"Appa, I want to play outside" He said pointing at the park across the street. Junmyeon just nodded and looked back.

"I'm sorry but if it's fine to go to the park across the street for the little ones to play."

"Sure, I was about just to say that".

   The kids held the adult's hands as they crossed the street, when they reached to the grass, both of his kids went wild. One going to the slide and the other going to the sand box. Junmyeon saw the girl still clinging on Eunhyun's hand.

"She's a shy one" she said.

"Oh, it's okay, I have one just like that. I totally get that" he replied. "You just have to find what she wants to do" he said giving her some advice. Then suddenly the girl ran to the swings.

     They sat on the bench when Eunhyun said " You don't have to answer this question, but how did you and your wife divorce?"

   He hesitated but opened his mouth. "It started when we had our last child, I had to work to pay for the house. I was never really home that much... and I guess she couldn't take it. She said as I quoted ' You are never home that much, and I know you are working, but can you just let me rest' and I promised her that. But the next day, I saw her luggage next to the door. She was talking to the cab driver, and then just like that she left" he said looking at his kids playing. "But I still did help my kids out, I changed my job so I could spend time with my kids" he finished and turned and smiled at Eunhyun. He saw the girl really intensed, then she pulled her into a hug. It was warm, but something was still missing.

 "I'm so sorry" she said.Just like that Junmyeon patted her back and they parted. When he felt both of his arms being pulled, he looked and saw Sehun and Jongin angrily pulling like they were trying to get rid of  their hugs. "We are going home" they said and dragged him out of the seat. 

"Wait, why", he asked. They ignored him and kept pulling him to get up.

"Oh no, it's fine I forgot I had to go to work" the girl.

 "Well,you guys need to say goodbye to them" he said.

"Goodbye" Sehun said angrily.

"Don't touch my appa ever again" Jongin growled.

   Leaving the girl speechless. Junmyeon opened his mouth in shock.

"I'm so sorry again" he said and bowed foratleast five time. The girl tried to make him stop, but he ran from embarassment. When both angry kids trying to escape from his arms, he strapped them in. With both boys crossing their arms, they drove in quiet to the school. He let the kids get out and played with the rocks where all parents were waiting for their kids. Junmyeon still couldn't believe the two would do that. ' I just... wow I guess everyone doesn't like her' he shook his head when the school bell ringed. There were kids running he spotted Chanyeol who was the easiest. While Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were holding hands so they were get lost in the crowd. They all met and walked to the car.

"So the second day how was it" he asked.

"Fine, I just realized how tall I was" said Chanyeol. "Like I'm the tallest out of my class".

" The teacher gave us homework on the second day, THE SECOND DAY, like why" said Baekhyun showing the papers to his dad.

"How about you, Soo".

"I read a book and the teacher gave me a golden star" he said and looked at the star on his shirt saying 'Good Job'.

Junmyeon smiled and drove back home. "Well, let's tell you guys about my date when we eat dinner".

   They entered the house and the kids changed back to their PJs. While Junmyeon made hot pot with leftover kimchi, beef, and vegatables. Everyone oh and aw when Myeon dropped the beef in the hot boiling soup. Chanyeol spooned the both and grabbed some enoki mushrooms with some dduk. They all dined in.

"What happen on you 'date' " Baekhyun said adding quotion marks on date.

"Well, we HAD a great time until the two boys embarass me. I guess you guys really like Yixing that much" he said and chewed on the chewy meat. 

"How did you guys even meet" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, it's a long story but here goes nothing. We met in highschool, he was a exchange student from China and when he first came to class we thought that he couldn't speak korean. But he did, but he did have trouble. He sat next to me so I was like 'okay maybe I should help him learn korean' so like that bing bota boom we became friends" he said.

"Have he ever told you he likes you" asked Kyungsoo.

 "Well, no... but  I think I had a feeling he did, but you know I didn't think about that much" he said remembering those year. They all stared at their father for being so late.

The time was late and kids said their goodnight and gave him kisses.

 

The Next Day...

 

Junmyeon opened their doors and woke them up. The schedule was fine, luckily Junmyeon still had a day off. He dropped off the kids for school and daycare, he returned home and relaxed the whole day. He cleaned the house and watched little of T.v. When suddenly he got a phone call.

"Hello, this is Junmyeon speaking" he said closing his eyes.


Does anyone have Chocolate,

Thanks for reading this...

I hoe you enjoyed reading this^^

-Bias (^_^)