Apartment Cooking

Daddy and The DayCare

   (This is a short special Chapter)

 

Junmyeon went to the store with the kids.

 

   While at the store, he went and picked up some napkins. When someone grabbed his shoulder, the boys were busy looking at the snacks in the next aisle. "Omo, who are you" he said the darked hooded man with reading glasses. 

"Manger Kim, it's me".

   Junmyeon looked at the man, he looked familar. "W-Wifan?"

 "Yeah, obviously", the man said.

"Why are you here" he asked.

" I ran out of food, so I came here. Plus, this is my first time shopping" Kris said alittle embarrassed.

  Myeon remembered that mostly he had to do it. 

"Hey do you know where the vegatables are at?"

"Just follow me, I'll do, and did you eat".

"No, that's why I came here".

   "Since we are pretty close to your apartment, we could eat over there" Junmyeon said looking at his watch.

"Fine by me, as long as I get my food".

     After getting things, the boys helped Junmyeon load the car and drove to Wifan's apartment. "You have alots of kids."

"Thanks".

"Appa, who is he" whispered Kyungsoo.

He looked back at the kids looking at the man who had his feet on the desk of the car.

"Everyone this is Wifan, the guy who I have to take care."

  Everyone "ohh" came out and the car ride was filled with silence. Wifan kept looking at the driver, Junmyeonw as too busy eyeing the traffic.

"Hyung, can you pass me the chips" asked Baekhyun to Jongdae. He passed the bag to Kyungsoo who ate one then to him. 

 Wifan put his hand out. Baekhyun gave him the bag, as he was going to grab one there were none. The kids laughed so did the driver, WIfan ruffled the bag and put it in his pocket.

   They arrived to the apartment, they put all grogerices on the table. "Wow what a big apartment."

"You like it" Wifan asked Kyungsoo.

The little boy smiled and nodded, he felt his cheeks red.

"Yah, you are really cute" he blushed and pinch Kyungsoo's cheek.

    Wifan went to his room and took off his shirt, he heard giggles. He followed the giggles coming from his walk-in closet. He found Baekhyun and Chanyeol trying on his shoes. "What are you guys doing?"

"Trying on shoes" said baekhyun.

"Wow, appa's body has abs, how come you don't" said Chanyeol. 

He covered his body and shooed them away.

  He opened the door to see Sehun laying in the middle of the hallway. He went up the boy and saw he was just looking at the ceiling. "Hey kid, you okay?"

"Carry me."

"What, no way, kid."

  But the kid kept whining and kicking in the air. He gave up and picked up Sehun and carried him off to the livingroom. Sehun hugged the man, never letting go. "Hey you can let go".

  But he didn't, now Wifan had to carry him everywhere. 

 Mean while with Junmyeon, he chopped up potatoes, carrots, onion, and chicken. "Do you want curry?"

 Everyone shouted "Yeah!" 

And he continued checking the kids. Minseok poured in the chicken to cook.

       Once the curry was done, everyone dined in. They talked and talked, and Junmyeon washed the dishes. They said goodbye and lefted the apartment.

                                    The End...


Hey A Update,

Thanks For Reading!

Hope You Enjoyed^^

-Bias(^_^)