Mansae... Nevermind

Daddy and The DayCare

"He what" he said over the phone.

 "Yes, it seem Yixing got a slight cold, and he was in charged... and Sehun and Jongin said that they would help him cure him" the woman said. 

"Well I guess, do you know his address" he asked. 

    He picked up the two and drove to Yixing's apartment. "Room 12" he said and walked up the stairs.

"We going to help Yixing" said Sehun as Junmyeon knocked on the door. 

"Coming" said a sick tone following with a coughs. The door opened, with a man having a mouth mask covering his face and a blanket on his shoulder.

"Hey, Yixing I heard you were sick and the kids wanted to help you cure your cold" Junmyeon said.

"Oh no, I don't want the kids sick, but thank you".

 But it was too late the kids barged in and take off their shoes. Then Junmyeon came in too, "Don't worry, I owe you one just rest and we can help you".

"Thanks" and smiled at Junmyeon.

 That again, his heart skipped. He rubbed his chest, then Junmyeon went to the kitchen, "Have you ate yet" he asked.

"Um, no" Yixing said.

"Okay, Sehun and Jongin let's cook" he said as he lift the two boys to wash their hands. He boiled water and cut some onions while Sehun cracked some egg while Jongin mixed it. "Do you have chicken" he asked Yixing but he was no where to be found. Junmyeon looked in the livingroom see Yixing sleeping on the sofa. Junmyeon quietly walked back to the kitchen and opened his fridge to see what he was looking for. He cut the package and made sure the chicken was washed well. He cut it in small cubes and threw it along with some vegatables. While washing he felt a hand on his shoulder.He turned around to see Yixing huffing.

"Thanks for everything" he said. Junmyeon just smiled and turned off the stove.

"Time to eat" he said and everyone sat down and chowed down. 

"This is good" Yixing said picking up a piece of carrot. 

"Yeah, I cook this when they are sick".

   They enjoyed when everyone was settled in. Sehun and Jongin were watching T.v while Junmyeon was looking around the room. there was a picture when they gradute highschool. Just then he saw the time, he had to pick up the kids. He got up.

"Well it's time to go" he said as the kids whined that they didn't want to leave. The kids ran to the car while Junmyeon and Yixing was talking. "I hope you get well" he said and turned around.

"Wait" he heard and turned back.

And there he saw a flash and a felt of a soft yet chap lip. Just like that the door closed. Shocked Junmyeon stood there for a while. "Thanks for helping me" said Yixing.

Junmyeon was about to ask for but instead he said," Your,er welcome". And left.

'Why did he kiss me, am I really the one he's attracted too. I mean the kiss wasn't that bad, but you know it was a first time kissing a guy, but during that kiss it felt good.Do I like him, or it just my imag-'

"Appa we miss the school!"

"Wait what" he said and saw the school passing by. He made a U-turn and luckily find a parking spot. They got out of the car and suddenly Junmyeon just had a moment. He remembered Yixing blushing face when they kissed. He felt his cheek reddened. 

'No, no way. I LIKE YIXING'

 

The Next Day

 

     Junmyeon couldn't sleep last night, his mind was filled with everything that happened yesterday. He looked in the mirror dark circles and he felt his eyes were heavy. He woke up the kids and quickly dressed and waited for the kids. They did their rule call and drove to the day care. He felt his hand being more sweaty when he slided the door to the daycare. And there he was smiling at the kids. "Yixing, we're here" yelled Baekhyun. Junmyeon wanted to leave but it was too late Yixing was walking toward them. Junmyeon shlyly waved at him while Yixing nodded.

 "Oh, Junmyeon I feel lot to better, after the soup you made" Yixing said and gave him something.

He opened his palm to see a key.

"Um, this is a k-key to my apartment, for you know if there is a emergency" he stated and looked away. Junmyeon couldn't help it to blush too.

"Thank you" he said with a smile and gently patted his head. "I'll keep it."  After the screams of joy from all five kids, they aparted away.

"Yes, you two are dating" cheered Chanyeol while Baekhyun was clapping non-stop.

"We're not dating... well I think so," he mumbled.

"Mansae" Yelled Baekhyun putting his arms in the air following along with Kyungsoo.

"Just go, gosh" Junmyeon said in embarassment as he stopped the car. They all gave hugs and left. 

 It was another day at work, meetings, and answering calls. Just then...

"All right everyone. We have a new workers, let's welcome her".

  He got up and saw a familiar face.

"My name is Jikyung" the girl said.

 Then he felt like he was going to throw up. He ran to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. 'Why is she here" he asked. He came back and people were surrounding her. Just then they met each other eyes, he just smiled while she had a worry face. He sat down on his desk and just continued working. After the long hours he could finally have bonding time with his kids. He drove to the day care where again his kids come to him and they say bye to Yixing and the others."So how was school" he asked. 

" I finally have a friend" said Kyungsoo.

"Oh, good for you".

"I had alot of people sign my cast" Chanyeol said showing numerous of names in differnt colors.

"I got all of my homework correct" Baekhyun said.

"Me and hyung built wall" Sehun said proudly.

  They drove to their home, when a car appeared in the driveway. Curious, all the boys went up and tried to see who it was, just then a woman stood on the porch. Then again Junmyeon told the kids to stay next to the car, but the sturbborn boys follow the man as then the woman turned around. The kids just stood there shocked to see their own mother before their eyes. "M-mom" baekhyun stuttered. The woman nodded her head and opened her arms as she wanted to have a hug. But the boys stood still behind him. "Why are you here" snapped Baekhyun.

  "Let's talk in the house" Junmyeon said as he opened the door. The boys were still behind him, no one wanted to go near her. "Have you ate yet" he asked his wife. "No I haven't" she replied. He went to the kitchen and whipped up some food for the family. Dinner was a quiet one. They waited untilthe boys were asleep and talked.

 "Why are you really here" He said leaning against the kitchen door.

" I'm sorry".

  "Sorry for what" he asked.

"I realized that I still want to be in this family" she said shaking.

 He stood there frozen...


Mansae, mansae ayy

Thanks for Reading^^

I hope you enjoyed it!

-Bias(^_^)