Memory Lane

Daddy and The DayCare

The door cracked open...

 

     Junmyeon sat up and saw everyone huddling beside the door way. The kids walked in and laid in bed. All ten people in a queen- sized bed. Junmyeon got out of bed, and quietly told the kids to follow him. They did.

  He had an idea that he would surprise Yixing for breakfast. He told the kids the idea and they wanted to help too. He grabbed the eggs and asked them to crack it, while he cutting some vegatables. 

  Mean while, Yixing woke up. His behind kinda hurt, he stayed in bed. He heard the door open, he looked to see Junmyeon peeking his head out. "Good Morning" he said getting close to the man on the bed. Yixing sat up, he was blushing.

"G-good morning", he stuttered.

"Does it hurt?"

"Alittle, but don't worry" he laughed. Junmyeon smiled and sat on the bed. 

" Yixing" he said kissing his hand. " Let's go eat."

  The kids came out holding a bowl of soup and some side dishes. "Here you go."

 Yixing laughed at how amazing it was. " Thank you" he said hugging them all. 

     They ate in bed, and the kids decide to wash the dishes, Junmyeon and Yixing were alone. 

"So, last night was... fun." Junmyeon said.

Yixing blushed and nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Oh by the way, we found our old yearbook from highschool. The kids like would like to see how we looked like."

   They both got out of bed and slowly moved to the livingroom, where the yearbook was on the brown coffee table. Everyone gathered around and Junmyeon slowly open the yearbook. The first page was filled with students smiling and posing for a photo.

  From pages to pages, they reached to the freshman photos, they turned pages and pages. 

"Right there" Minseok pointed on a specific photo.

"Yep, that's me" Junmyeon proudly said.

"Where's Yixing" Kyungsoo asked.

They turned and turned, until the last page.

 "Aigoo, I looked so weird as a teenager" embarassed Yixing said covering his laughter.

Junmyeon smiled " No you're not you're perfect".

 "Yeah, Yixing you're handsome" the kids said.

 "Oh stop it" blushed Yixing. 

  They looked at old pictures of those two, and shared stories of their old highschool lives.

 

2 hour later...

  They gathered into a great big bunch, Junmeyon quickly ran to the camera and pushed the button. Once getting next to Yixing the photo snapped. 

"Let's do a funny one" shouted Chanyeol.

   They had funny faces and laughed as they looked at the pictures they taken. Soon it was time for Yixing to leave with Luhan, they said goodbye and watched as the car drove off to the distance.

 The house was still loud but Junmyeon liked it. Jongdae telling great funny stories, to Jongin and Sehun. Minseok reading books with Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun watching t.v with their dad. Running man to be exact.

 Jae suk trying to escape Jongkook wrath in a game of hide and seek. While Kwangsoo and Haha are betraying each other. You know the usual stuff in Running Man. 

Baekhyun was laughing, while Chanyeol smiled. Junmyeon laughed along.

"Run Kwangsoo, Jongkook is there" yelled Chanyeol with a terrified face.

Junmyeon was laughing at their cute interaction, screaming at the t.v and telling them what to do.

  "Appa, you're phone is ringing".

  Junmyeon grabbed his phone and saw it was his ex-wife. He walked to the hallway where the kids won't hear.

"Hello" he said.

"Junmyeon this Jikyung" the voice said.

"Yes I know. What do you want".

"Look, I haven't seen the kids for a long time. I want to spend time with the kids, if you don't mind. I'll pick them up tomorrow at school.", stated Jikyung.

Junmyeon paused and looked over at the kids. "Fine, that would be great."

And he hunged out the phone and walked back to the couch, where he will spend the rest of his day. Then again, his phone ranged he looked at the caller it was Wu Fan. He groaned and picked up his phone.

"Yes."

"Manger hyung, can you spend me the script of the suit commercial to my fax machine( because so what)".

"Aigoo, okay" he said and huunged up the phone. He walked to his office room and looked at his file on the computer. "Aigoo, aigoo suit commercial, suit, suit... suit... co...mmcial" he clicked on the file. And send it off tot he fax machine (because that's what I think a fax machine does T_T).  He walked back and saw the kids were asleep. He looked at the time seeing it was only 7:24 PM. "That's weird for the kids to sleep early."

  He pulled his sleeves up and picked up each kids to their rooms and slowly tucked and kissed them a good night.

 He went to his cold-aired room. He fell on the bed and stared at the ceiling.


SORRY,

I'm sorry I couldn't update this...

It's short but I got a story!

Thanks For Reading!!

Hope YOu Enjoy^^

-Bias (^_^)