How Hard Was That?

Daddy and The DayCare

Junmyeon turned off the car and walked to the nurse office where Chanyeol had a ice pack on his ankle. "Appa, I broke my ankle" Chanyeol pointed at his ankle. He saw the bruises and a cast. "How did this happen" he asked the nurse.

"He said that while going down the stairs alot of people was pushing and shoving, and I guess someone has pushed him" She explained. He nodded and both walked or on crutches walked to the car. 

"Okay, I still need to go to work and I feel like you would burn the house, so I'm dropping you off at the daycare, okay" Junmyeon said turning to the daycare. He opened the door and saw little kids running around. And there he saw Sehun sitting with others kids listening to a story while Jongin was playing with blocks. Chanyeol barged in and hopped his way to Jongin. Junmyeon quickly ran up to Yixing who was in the back washing some trays. "Oh, Junmyeon why are you here" Yixing asked wiping his hands on his apron.

 "Oh if you don't mind Chanyeol broke his ankle and I still have to go to work, can you look after him" Junmyeon pleaded.

"Sure no problem, that's what friends are for" Yixing smiled, just then Junmyeon felt his heart skip alittle. Junmyeon thanked him adn walked to Chanyeol. " Make sure you behave" he said and hugged Jongin. He quickly ran to his car and went back to work.

  He reached back to work and saw more pile of work, he organized and filed until it was time to go. He said goodbye to his boss and walked to his car it was getting kinda late. He rushed his way onto traffic, his boss knew that Junmyeon was a single father and must be hard for him. So Junmyeon changed his station to be just a regular worker, making him leave earlier than his usaul time. He parked his car and saw many mothers picking their kids up, he went inside to see all his kids doing their own thing. Sehun sleeping, Chanyeol drawing, Jongin still with blocks, and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo reading a book together. Junmyeon was awing at the moment, just then he felt a tap on his shoulder he turned around to see the same girl from the school.

"Oh, hello to see a familiar face. I see this must be your kids" she said. He saw a little girl hiding under her legs. He smiled at the little girl, just then a crowd hurried upon and he tried his best not to fall over.

"Appa" they all yelled, Junmyeon smiled and patted their backs. Just then Baekhyun gave a glare to the woman again. "What are doing here" he said crossing his arms.junmyeon backed the kids up and told him to read a book for them, nut he didn't budge.

"Yah, don't do this to me" he whipsered. baekhyun ignored him and walked up to the girl.

" If you want my dad, you have to go against me" he said pulling a fist up.

"Yeah, what he said" yelled Chanyeol.

Junmyeon stepped up to her and apologized to her about their behavior, when a little boy interupt their converation. 

"Auntie, is this your new boyfriend" the boy asked smirking at him. The girl blushed and shook her head. "You should date her" the boy suggested. He just blushed.

Just then Baekhyun yelled out "He doesn't want to marry your aunt, he going to marry that person" and pointed at Yixing sneezing. Junmyeon dragged the boy where the rest of the boys were at.

"I'm so sorry about his behavior... how about I treat you for some coffee tomorrow" he asked. They both agreed and exchanged numbers, the girl soon left leaving fews kids still at the daycare. Junmyeon picked up Jongin while the rest walked to the car. He strapped in Sehun and Jongin, he got in and drove back home. It was dead silence Junmyeon looked through the mirror and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol glaring at the window, while Kyungsoo was busy reading. "So why is it so quiet" he asked.

"Why did have to meet that girl" baekhyun said angrily.

"Look, she was pretty that's all" he replied to his question.

"yeah, next you know she our new mom" Chanyeol groaned.

"What's wrong getting a new mom" Junmyeon asked.

"Appa, we don't want you to marry her. We want you to marry Yixing" Kyungsoo said closing his book.

Junmyeon laughed at the answer, "I know your mad at me, but I don't like Yixing like that okay".

"Appa, don't you know he likes you... He tells us all the time" bursted out Baekhyun.

He turned off the engine and they got out, 'He likes me' he started to think a blushing Yixing, and smiling at him. He shook his head. He picked up Sehun and opened the door, they ran to their bedroom and unpacked from school. " I need to pee" said Sehun, Junmyeon quickly ran to the toilet and placed Sehun on the seat. After he was done, Junmyeon went to check on Kyungsoo, he knocked of the door.

"Come in" a little voice said.

"Hey, how was first day of school" he said ruffling Soo's head.

"No one wanted to play with me, so I read a book. Then when it was recess time, Baekhyun-hyung played with me" Kyungsoo said looking at his feet. 

"It's okay, you will have friends someday" He said hugging the boy.

"Oh yeah, when you left. I didn't cry at all" Kyungsoo smiled. Junmyeon smiled back and left the boy to go cook. As he walked to the kitchen he saw chips spilled on the floor. He cleaned it and went back to cooking. He grabbed some onions and fried some meat, and top it off with a sprinle of sesame seed. 

"Time to eat" he yelled.

  Screams were everywhere, two boys running and getting in their high chairs, while the others walked and hopped their way. "Today's meal is fried meat with a little kick" he said and place the main dish in the middle. Chopsticks grabbed each piece and happily ate together. Just then a ringed on his phone . It was the girl from earlier.

' Say I would like to have a little play date for my niece is it fine to bring your kids over, if its fine'

 Junmyeon quickly got up and texted back.

'Yeah, that would sound fun'

He smiled and pressed the send button, he turned off his phone and saw two disappointed faces. "What?"

"It's her isn't it" Baekhyun said crossing his arms. "I forbib you to see her, until you tell her that she's not the right one for you".

"If you just give her a chance maybe you'll like her" he replied. "And you two will come to support me" he said pointing at Jongin who had rice all over his face, while Sehun trying to get a piece of meat in his mouth. They ate until they were stuffed.

 The time was 7:30 PM and everyone was in their PJs. Junmyeon in his pants, and the others in shorts or a shirt. He was blodrying Baekhyun's fluffy hair while the others were watching dramas on T.V. "Okay, done" and urned off the dryer, Baekhyun walked to the couch and watched too. 

"First day of school wasn't that hard" he huffed and watched too.


They call me the BEST,

 

  Thanks for reading^^

Thanks for the comments!

-Bias(^_^)