With You

Daddy and The DayCare

He was nervous,

  

     It's been a long time since they have been on a date. He looked at the time it was still morning, they're were in the middle of a photoshoot. "Look over here, and give a smirk" the cameraman said. He looked and held his shirt's cuff and gave a bright smirk. The stylists screamed, while Junmyeon checked his schedule and watched the time. Lights were flashing, Wifan posing for twenty minutes, was tiring. Luckily, it was over.

   "When is the date" he asked lefting his feet on the car desktop.

'Yah, don't do that it's going to get dirty." Junmyeon slapped his legs. "your date starts when the clock strike eight".

'Eight, I should tell him'

He got on his phone and texted.

' Meet me in XX (couldn't think of a fancy name). Dress your best, the time is eight' he send the text and time slowly passed.

"If you don't mind, I have to pick up my kids" Junmyeon said arriving in front of the school's gate.

"Fine by me" Wifan slid down the passgener's seat. Junmyeon got out of the car and waited outside while he put on his sunglassesand too got out of the car. He breathed in the fresh air. "ARGGH" he groaned and stretched his arms. People were looking at him weird.

"Yah, stop that" Junmyeon said hitting his head. The bell ringed and kids came out running to their parents. And finally his kids came, they all looked weirdly at him.

"Appa, why did you bring the famous guy with you" Baekhyun whined.

"Famous person, my name is Wifan. And thanks for calling me famous kid".

"Well my name is Baekhyun".

       With only small room left, Junmyeon dropped off Wifan at his apartment and went to the middle school. Wifan walked tot he elevator and pushed the number 12. To see four gifts on his front door, he forgot about the huge party the company gave him. He walked to the door and saw it was actually from fans, the bellboy must of brought it. He opened his door and grabbed the baskets and put it in his kitchen's counter. He was looking at his phone.

'Did he get the text' 'Is he going'

'No Wifan, you need to calm down'

     Just then, a ring came from the phone. He got up, and opened. His heart was racing... then it stopped.

'Should I help you dress up, or drive you to the restruant?'

It was just Manger Kim.

'No, I got it' and he press send. He went to the other text, it said it has been read. He heart was relieved, now to play the waiting game.

One hour, then two hours...

      "Why is time slow" he said rubbing his forehead in frustrature. He sighed and went to his big closet. "What to wear. What to wear?" he passed the purple dress shirt then red. And finally his black dress shirt. "Perfect" he said setting it down on his white bed sheet. He reached his phone looked through his camera, and smiled when pictures of those two smiling and kissing. Shocked at his phone when ringed, he opened up the messages.

 The time was 7:42 PM.

         He dressed up, and fixed his hair making a side comb over, and checked. He heard a knock on the door, it was Junmyeon. "You ready" he said.

"Wow, this is my first time seeing you wear such regular clothes" Wifan said looking at Junmyeon black shirt and ripped skinny jeans. Junmyeon hit him in the head. "My hair!" he went back to the bathroom's mirror and fixed his strand of hair back to it's place. And out, he went out looking fresh and stylish. Junmyeon opened the door for him, and drive to the date. 

"So, if any tip, just relax and talk about each other" Junmeyon advised and drove off, leaving Wifan infront on the restruant. 

Now sitting by himself in the reserved balcony area, he had a glass of wine of one hand and the other hanging along the beautiful night view of the bright city. He gulped his wine and set it down, he brought his wrist up to his face. '8:03' his watch said. He sat down and nervously waited.

  Few Minutes pass...

    He heard footsteps coming up. He saw him, the beautiful blonde man with blue coat matching his pattern tie. Wifan stood up, and the man smiled and sat down too. "Why did you ask to go on a date" the man spat out.

"Because it's been a long time since we had one" he dranked his wine and looked at the beautiful view once again. And since supper came in, they ate in delight. They talked and laughed, Wifan has fallen in love with him again. He watched the man quietly drank his wine and just that his leaned over to kiss him, he watched the red blush boy quickly pulled away and touched his lips. 

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I love you".

  He watched the man slowly drinking his wine. Wifan had his mind on what he was going to do with him. He sighed and smiled at the man.

"Why are you so weird" the man asked.

"Because I'm with you" he replied. They clinged glass and gulped down their wine. "So how is your hair salon doing?"

     "Well, it's fine. Lots of celebrities came in, asking for hair cuts."

 He nodded his head. " Say, when you first met me what did you thought?"

" Well... You were handsome and had a bold face on. But later, you are just a weird guy who I can't believe I fell in love with." the man sighed.

  "Well for me, let see... Your face was unique, but later I grew fond of it". The man blushed.

 

    Later after the date...

   They sat in his livingroom, they cuddled and kissed. Things were getting heated up, Wifan on top while the man's arms around his neck. "No, Wifan I can't not today." 

   Wifan didn't listen he lefted up the man shirt. But he stopped, and hugged the man.

"Sorry, it's just I really love you" he whispered in his ear.

 "I love you, Zitao."

"Me too."


     The Little Sheep...

  Wow, It's TAO!! :O

Hope You Enjoy^^

Thanks For Reading!!

-Bia(^_^)